[HARD BRICK Fixed] - N9005-Make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security

OP ValenteL

29th April 2014, 10:15 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 1

74 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exprxp

Tried to create microSD card by Odin3 v3.9 and now I ave 2 types of JTAG cards

1. 4.3 JB
2. 4.4 KK

So if i have phone no power 4.3 Then I just instert my 4.3 JB JTAG microSD then power up. Phone will power up in Download Mode after 10 seconds.

If someone has a KK phone, then I insert KK JTAG microSD card

If phone power up normally but I still want to do JTAG, I need to open the phone then SHORT one resistor on the PBA then try ti power up.

tested on many Note 3 phones like (N9005 Qualcomm)

I have a few N9005 bricks (never mind how), I tried to revive with sdcard and 4.4 Kitkat debrick.img but no response whatsoever.
Should I try the 4.3 debrick.img? Can anyone upload it?
Do I need to short any resistor on the PBA to get to boot from the card?
1st May 2014, 06:51 PM   |  #52  
Thanks Meter: 38

80 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnyboo

I have a few N9005 bricks (never mind how), I tried to revive with sdcard and 4.4 Kitkat debrick.img but no response whatsoever.
Should I try the 4.3 debrick.img? Can anyone upload it?
Do I need to short any resistor on the PBA to get to boot from the card?

4.4 KK SD Card works fine on 4.3 JB phone,

I recommend to use 4.4 KK JTAG Card all the times.
29th May 2014, 10:32 AM   |  #53  
Flag Perth
Thanks Meter: 589

2,089 posts
Donate to Me
More
@ ValenteL
@ berrg

Hi mates,

I want to have my DeBrick.img for my N9005 (KK 4.4.2, ROOTED) but I have a question.

Will flashing the file attached in the OP "N9005_Partial_Sys_Dump_for_debrick" through CWM Recovery erase the Internal SD card ?

Thanks.
Last edited by jaguaralani; 29th May 2014 at 12:34 PM.
10th July 2014, 01:07 PM   |  #54  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Question n9005
hi
i have same problem with N9005 i was trying to flash with z3x and this happen ,, now note 3 is connected as Qualcomm but it doesnt appear on odion ,, i did try with unbrik image file but it doesnt help plz help its from client otherwise i have to pay him pl help

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:31 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by exprxp

4.4 KK SD Card works fine on 4.3 JB phone,

I recommend to use 4.4 KK JTAG Card all the times.

yes is this the same way to make microsd card with unbrick image file exctracter with windows imager and putting it in the put
is that the same think like you said
JTAG
11th July 2014, 10:07 PM   |  #55  

2 posts
n9005 bricked
I have 9005 bricked by software. It does not appear anything on screen but can go to dowwload mode and can install rom. I have tried several methods installing roms but still screen remains black. can I use this debric.img method to recover?
11th July 2014, 11:07 PM   |  #56  
Thanks Meter: 320

1,117 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mnaseem

I have 9005 bricked by software. It does not appear anything on screen but can go to dowwload mode and can install rom. I have tried several methods installing roms but still screen remains black. can I use this debric.img method to recover?

If you still can get into download mode you will probably not be able to use the debrick.img method. You need to understand what errors you get when you try to program stock ROM in Odin (most common error is writing a ROM from the EU version to the Singapore version or the other way around - those have slightly different partitioning schemes and writing the wrong version will fail; also trying to downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3 will not work, or writing a stock N9005 EU ROM to any of the American versions will fail and leave you with a soft-brick).
11th July 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #57  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101

If you still can get into download mode you will probably not be able to use the debrick.img method. You need to understand what errors you get when you try to program stock ROM in Odin (most common error is writing a ROM from the EU version to the Singapore version or the other way around - those have slightly different partitioning schemes and writing the wrong version will fail; also trying to downgrade from 4.4 to 4.3 will not work, or writing a stock N9005 EU ROM to any of the American versions will fail and leave you with a soft-brick).

I have N9005 LTE 32GB version bought from official outlet in Dubai. The problem now is black screen while booting. I can hear the boot sound and blue light. Then the two soft keys down the bottom lights up and keeps on there forever with small vibrations at every 10s or so. I don't know If I can go into recovery menu. The problem initially started.. I went to samsung push service and says there's an update.. then cancelled. dowes not show any download started.. It was working normal then. After that I just did a normal restart. then stucked in boot logo.. keeps on rebooting. when I tried to go to recovery menu, appears first line and then reboots. After that I installed stock roms some BL.. at some point the display dos not show any thing even the boot logo. but I can go into dowload mode, detects in odin, can flash stock roms with no errors. stucked at black screen. I'm very much sure it is not a physical screen damege unless the firmwares damaged it. I don't know what to do next and keeps on reading forums and no luck still.. please help!
12th August 2014, 09:45 PM   |  #58  
Thanks Meter: 3

31 posts
any suggestions for a hard-bricked SM-N900V?
13th August 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #59  
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 371

962 posts
Donate to Me
I assume you are on stock rom without root, u can try in kies emergency firmware update, if not work & if u remember on which country stock rom u were b4 , look at sammmobile.com for latest firmware for same country & flash threw odin, clear catch & data b4 & after flash.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app
19th October 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #60  

1 posts
briked smn9005 -
Quote:
Originally Posted by ValenteL

See this Thread HERE by @berrg:

[HELP] Galaxy Note 3 n9005 with KitKat (4.4) HARD BRICKED - FIXED!

We all must have the debrick.img on our extSdCard by security. If we have a Hard Brick we can make like this example solved whit success.

I Quote Post #7:

This for another device whit success: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2600869. Is same here. Thanks @shazzl

And this the most important: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2439367. Thanks @KAsp3rd. All credits to this work HERE.

See also this to create the debrick.img: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...0&postcount=45. Thanks @DocHoliday77

T999 is a example. This Mod work whit Pit.file partition mmcblk0. This is same on all Samsung devices afaik. I only change to N9005_Partial_sys...

If You flashed a new Pit file or Updated by OTA (that can bring one), make new debrick.img .

PS: All People, make your debrick.img and have it on extSdCard by security.

My debrick.img N9005 4.4.2 Kitkat: HERE. Look the THANKS buton if download it.

Flash this Mod attached by Recovery. Saved on internal Sdcard. Copy it to extSdCard.

NOTE: It seems that entire "debricking using microSD" works a little different on Qualcomm-based Samsung phones vs Exynos-based phones - so far all in this thread is about Qualcomm-based models. See post #26 to more details.
Thanks @xclub_101 .

i tried using the unbrick image provided on your thread but still not able to boot the phone up. i downloaded the file and burned it to sd card using win32diskimager. After loading the card onto the phone i tried to start it up but still stuck on the screen "firmware upgrade error"

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread