Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM|kernel][Huawei Honor]AnimeROM Beta [2014/05/23]

OP desalesouche

22nd August 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #101  
Thanks Meter: 12

31 posts
I decided to test AnimeRom after using unstable July update of the CM 4.4.4. I really don't regret on that try! AnimeRom has all the features I want (have been used to a lot of android features when trying different ROM's in here...), it is very fast and has a better battery time than any other rom i used. I have used this rom in about a week without any force restart or crashes. Really recommend you guys trying this rom for your u8860!

I have noticed some small bugs:
- Notification Bar freezes, happened around 3 times the last week with heavy use. Have to restart phone to unfreeze it. See screenshot.
- The common one where the phone don't load the dots in the screen lock pattern dissapears, when you wake the device. Have to swipe in the code without seeing the dots, really no problem when your used to it.

I flashed the AnimeROM-4.4.2-201405252314 from a clean B919 then flashed Banks GApps.

Thanks for the port @desalesouche!
Last edited by klikkamongo; 22nd August 2014 at 08:42 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to klikkamongo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th August 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #102  
Thanks Meter: 2

41 posts
I installed this rom and tried to restore my titanium backups but it says im not rooted. Then I installed supersu and it wont update the binary. HELP!??
25th August 2014, 06:46 AM   |  #103  
Thanks Meter: 69

385 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3XTR3M1ST

I installed this rom and tried to restore my titanium backups but it says im not rooted. Then I installed supersu and it wont update the binary. HELP!??

Try Reboot or Full wipe
12th September 2014, 08:45 AM   |  #104  
Thanks Meter: 3

47 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by klikkamongo

I decided to test AnimeRom after using unstable July update of the CM 4.4.4. I really don't regret on that try! AnimeRom has all the features I want (have been used to a lot of android features when trying different ROM's in here...), it is very fast and has a better battery time than any other rom i used. I have used this rom in about a week without any force restart or crashes. Really recommend you guys trying this rom for your u8860!

I have noticed some small bugs:
- Notification Bar freezes, happened around 3 times the last week with heavy use. Have to restart phone to unfreeze it. See screenshot.
- The common one where the phone don't load the dots in the screen lock pattern dissapears, when you wake the device. Have to swipe in the code without seeing the dots, really no problem when your used to it.

I flashed the AnimeROM-4.4.2-201405252314 from a clean B919 then flashed Banks GApps.

Thanks for the port @desalesouche!

I don't have the problem like you, everything works fine, except the home button didn't wake up the phone, and wakeup features drains a battery like hell ... hehe, if i'm not activate it, battery looks fine, maybe there's a miss step when you install it at the first time
19th October 2014, 10:18 AM   |  #105  
Flag singapore
Thanks Meter: 28

297 posts
More
Wifi tethering doesnt work for me =(
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread