Post Reply

[PORT] S5 Messaging + new features.

OP Tamerlan2009

19th October 2014, 12:50 PM   |  #51  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle01642

@Tamerlan2009 When in the MMS app, you can't access the settings of the app if you have messages. The only way you can access settings, is if there is no messages in the app, or you delete them all. Is this normal?

Screenshot added below.

I do not understand you ..
19th October 2014, 01:32 PM   |  #52  
oracle01642's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerlan2009

I do not understand you ..

When you open the MMS app, and press the 3 dot menu, there is no settings option to change things in the app. The only time the settings option appears, is when there is no messages in the app?
19th October 2014, 01:46 PM   |  #53  
oracle01642's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
If you look at the below screenshot, the settings options appears when you press the 3 dot menu, and when there is no messages in the app, but if you look at the screenshot I posted a few posts back, the settings options doesn't appear when you press the 3 dot menu if there is messages in the app.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-10-19-13-42-21.png
Views:	99
Size:	149.3 KB
ID:	2976929  
19th October 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #54  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle01642

If you look at the below screenshot, the settings options appears when you press the 3 dot menu, and when there is no messages in the app, but if you look at the screenshot I posted a few posts back, the settings options doesn't appear when you press the 3 dot menu if there is messages in the app.

Settings tab appears only when you are the application itself.
When you open a conversation tab settings should not be)
19th October 2014, 02:34 PM   |  #55  
oracle01642's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerlan2009

Settings tab appears only when you are the application itself.
When you open a conversation tab settings should not be)

You can't access them there, either.

Look at the screenshot below.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-10-19-14-31-27.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (162.9 KB, 84 views)
19th October 2014, 02:39 PM   |  #56  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 435
 
181 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle01642

You can't access them there, either.

Look at the screenshot below.

xmmm.. strange
19th October 2014, 02:47 PM   |  #57  
oracle01642's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerlan2009

xmmm.. strange

That's what I thought.
19th October 2014, 03:20 PM   |  #58  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
The overflow menus are scrollable. There's just no indication of it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Archer159 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #59  
oracle01642's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 138
 
872 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archer159

The overflow menus are scrollable. There's just no indication of it.

Sent from my SM-P600 using XDA Free mobile app

You are right! I can't believe there is no indicator to show you that there is more options available if you scroll, like there normally is in menu's etc.

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Hey Tam, is there any chance you can enable group message?
19th October 2014, 07:15 PM   |  #60  
Senior Member
Flag CHENNAI
Thanks Meter: 22
 
105 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
tamerlan2009 can u make a mod for s5 one handed mode like note 3 it would be great if u think about it and thank u very much for this messaging mod...
Last edited by mdimrankhangr; 19th October 2014 at 07:21 PM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S 4 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank