Post Reply

[THEME][M8] TWRP Holofied - Black / Dark / Light / Play / XDA [10/09/14]

OP z31s1g

17th October 2014, 06:13 PM   |  #111  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,921
 
10
11,172 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g

These options haven't been merged to the official multirom recovery yet, thus the theme doesn't support them yet.

Are you saying Auto-boot is a new feature? But it exists in your theme? Is that why the box doesn't stay checked?

I guess I don't know how/when the "official" MultiROM recovery gets updated?
17th October 2014, 07:08 PM   |  #112  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 5,100
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

Are you saying Auto-boot is a new feature? But it exists in your theme? Is that why the box doesn't stay checked?

I guess I don't know how/when the "official" MultiROM recovery gets updated?

No, auto boot has been around since the beginning I believe, but the time based option is new and unreleased.

https://github.com/Tasssadar/Team-Wi...59cfae42d96144

I have a holofied theme updated with the changes, but haven't ported it to the material themes yet. If I remember correctly, the option now uses a different action to save the setting, maybe that‘s the reason for the resetted checkbox.

EDIT

When saying official I'm refering to Tasssadars builds for Nexus devices. Didn't mean to imply your builds are less official...[emoji482]
Last edited by z31s1g; 17th October 2014 at 07:13 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #113  
shorty1483's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 347
 
1,038 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g

No, auto boot has been around since the beginning I believe, but the time based option is new and unreleased.

https://github.com/Tasssadar/Team-Wi...59cfae42d96144

I have a holofied theme updated with the changes, but haven't ported it to the material themes yet. If I remember correctly, the option now uses a different action to save the setting, maybe that‘s the reason for the resetted checkbox.

EDIT

When saying official I'm refering to Tasssadars builds for Nexus devices. Didn't mean to imply your builds are less official...[emoji482]

When intalling a ROM inside Multirom settings to external SD, you cannot change the size of data partition. Everytime I click the button, the cache size menu pops off. Without theme it works.
17th October 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #114  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 5,100
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty1483

When intalling a ROM inside Multirom settings to external SD, you cannot change the size of data partition. Everytime I click the button, the cache size menu pops off. Without theme it works.

I just had a look at this, I made a copy/paste error there. Will upload a fixed version tomorrow.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #115  
z31s1g's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Munich
Thanks Meter: 5,100
 
1,746 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback

...

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty1483

...

This version fixes the bug with setting the partition size and is a first try for updated autoboot settings.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to z31s1g For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 01:14 AM   |  #116  
Captain_Throwback's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Contributor
Flag Bensalem, PA
Thanks Meter: 9,921
 
10
11,172 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by z31s1g

This version fixes the bug with setting the partition size and is a first try for updated autoboot settings.

Seems to be working now. Only issue I still see is the partition name getting cut off (missing parenthesis).
The Following User Says Thank You to Captain_Throwback For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2600, 2700, holofied, theme, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One (M8) Themes and Apps by ThreadRank