[4.4.4][Restore to Stock][XT1033] Asia Retail [Dual Sim][4.4.2][Lock Bootloader]

OP deej_roamer

18th October 2014, 04:03 AM   |  #301  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
I was having a problem with the custom recovery in my Moto G XT1033... The custom recovery is not able to load up properly and repeated attempts of flashing custom recovery failed.. I then tried to restore the phone to stock condition with bootloader locked.... but the 'bootloader is unlocked' still comes up at the boot.. while the lock status shows as Locked.... Even the stock recovery is not showing the options just the droid with exclamation mark...
Please help me with it...
Yesterday, 02:32 AM   |  #302  

1 posts
Unhappy help me
Excuse me please help me with this sistuation i have accidently unlocked my bootloader. Im from india i have got moto g 1 st gen. After doing so then i understood that thats not anymore for me and then now i want to relock my bootloader i failed 13 times and now i learnt many from that. Since i want to relock my bootloader again will this work atleast or else is this is working?? Please reply to me im very afraid something might happen to my phone please.....reply A.S.A.P
Yesterday, 03:15 PM   |  #303  

3 posts
Moto G sensors disabled
After flashing the stock firmware 4.4.4 on my Moto G with bootloader locked method, error shows up while locking the bootloader "sst lock failure!"..., all the sensors have stopped working.... checked with cpu-z... auto-rotation, proximity not working... please help..
Yesterday, 03:35 PM   |  #304  
Thanks Meter: 44

303 posts
Iirc, i read somewhere that relocked bootloader didn't work on 4.4.4. i also can't relock my bootloader
Yesterday, 03:52 PM   |  #305  

3 posts
Is it possible to downgrade moto g to 4.3.... if so, please provide the 4.3 image...
Today, 05:41 AM   |  #306  

1 posts
Talking Thank you borther
Really thank u man this was very use full and u saved my ass :g ood::la ugh:

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

how to install a very good custom rom for moto g xt1033 with out any issue after installing
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
asian, firmware, retail, stock, xt1033
Previous Thread Next Thread