Epson Moverio BT-200 Wearable Display

OP sev7en

17th October 2014, 10:09 AM   |  #221  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Cool from R1.1.0 to D1.1.0
Good Day,
We bought a new Moverio with R1.1.0 firmware. i tried to install the D version for developing purposes by installing the SystemUpdate.apk. however when i check for update after that the system simply state that there is no update available and that i already have the latest version.
please advise on how to proceed. thank you.
Yesterday, 06:36 AM   |  #222  
Thanks Meter: 4

19 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_maalouf

Good Day,
We bought a new Moverio with R1.1.0 firmware. i tried to install the D version for developing purposes by installing the SystemUpdate.apk. however when i check for update after that the system simply state that there is no update available and that i already have the latest version.
please advise on how to proceed. thank you.

Some of us had to do the process several times before it worked. Sometimes you have to reboot the system before checking for the update. Make sure you a connected to a power source and that your unit is fully charged. here are a few previous quotes about this subject:

Quote:
Originally Posted by guillaume1998
Are you behind a proxy? I encountered the same issue due to the company network policy. Though the glasses were originally on R1.0.0.

D1.0.0 / D1.0.2 / D1.0.3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDTSG
No... I tried multiple places like at home where I know my network and still doesn't work. but your R1.0.0 consumer version is on the list as updatable. I am pretty sure mine is not updateable through the directions listed:

3. Updatable System Software
This procedure can be implemented with the system software versions below. The system software
version can be checked through [Settings]→[Device info], and [Build number].
■ Updatable system software
R1.0.0 / R1.0.2 / R1.0.4
D1.0.0 / D1.0.2 / D1.0.3
Today I logged onto my Glasses and there was finally an update: R1.0.5 was seen on my glasses as the latest release instead of the 'unknown' I usually see. Unfortunately I could not download it (I am at work and may be having the proxy issue now). I must wait until I get home for further investigation.

mine just worked all of a sudden. I just kept trying periodically.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread