4OD Channel 4 Uk app

OP RockinPlay

6th June 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
Hey guys -
the gui all loads fine and I can select the programmes and pick an episode. However when it comes to playing I just get a black screen with a spinner.
I've tried to download files and that appears to work, but when it reaches around the 80% mark it hangs and finally comes up with an error message.

Any luck with this ?
7th June 2014, 08:13 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 19

99 posts
More
Had same issue - seems to hate rooted devices as far as i can tell, as work's ok on my stock moto g. Tried various apps to hide root state but stilk not been able to watch any videos.

Sent from my BN NookHD+ using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ArcSmurf For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

11 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcSmurf

Had same issue - seems to hate rooted devices as far as i can tell, as work's ok on my stock moto g. Tried various apps to hide root state but stilk not been able to watch any videos.

Have you/ anyone tried it on the stock ROM ?
9th June 2014, 07:53 PM   |  #4  
Flag Bristol

99 posts
More
I was going to try b/with a stock sdcard, ut my other microsd card runs so slowly i gave up trying to give it a go!

14th August 2014, 03:25 PM   |  #5  

2 posts
I know this thread is a couple of months old, but I thought I'd just update it to confirm that 40D works fine on un-rooted stock, as that's what I'm running and I have no problem with it.

4OD will not run on a rooted device though so if you have installed cm your out of luck. You may be able to run it from an sd install of stock, but if you have kitkat installed it may not work. I tried aN AFN kitkat card but for some reason 4OD wouldn't work when booted into stock unless I removed the sd card.
13th October 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 29

225 posts
More
Has anyone tried Root Cloak for Xposed Framework? If it is supported, it should work.
20th October 2014, 10:48 AM   |  #7  
Flag Bristol

99 posts
More
I have tried with rootcloak but not had any luck getting shows to play - you can happily click on the one you want to watch but the video never plays - just shows the timer icon

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread