Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.4][GT-I9200/I9205][UNOFFICIAL] - Dirty Unicorns - v8.1 : 20141017

OP Silesh.Nair

18th October 2014, 10:06 PM   |  #201  
Senior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 40
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilphetamine

@Silesh.Nair
Maybe this is minor problem, but i can't see carrier label. But the space for carrier label is there.
(screenshot attached... Carrier label is on the left top screen)

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk



Check the colours of the text, when i used du for a while i remember that there was an option for giving the carrier label a different colour (also check other settings that may edit this)
19th October 2014, 04:35 AM   |  #202  
neilphetamine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 29
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by its the peanut

Check the colours of the text, when i used du for a while i remember that there was an option for giving the carrier label a different colour (also check other settings that may edit this)

I will. Thanks.

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
19th October 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #203  
neilphetamine's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 29
 
120 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2009
More
After 24hrs, carrier label is appear.
SystemUI crashed if dirty flash. Not sure if this also happen to someone else.
Call recording works,
Still the best Rom for Galaxy Mega. Thank you, @Silesh.Nair

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to neilphetamine For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 09:17 PM   |  #204  
Senior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 40
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by neilphetamine

After 24hrs, carrier label is appear.
SystemUI crashed if dirty flash. Not sure if this also happen to someone else.
Call recording works,
Still the best Rom for Galaxy Mega. Thank you, @Silesh.Nair

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

You say that system ui crashes after dirty flashing WITH the or all the xpoded mods activated, might know your problem. One tip for dirty flashing is to make sure the xposed mods are deactivated (for some users it is not required) some xposed modules need root acces themselves instead just only via xposed and i found out if xposed is disabled after dirty flash the mods that have root acces screw up some stuff, you can try it this way.

The other problem can also themes that are activated, switch them too because sometimes they also cause this kind of problems
20th October 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #205  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 163
 
1,261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by its the peanut

You say that system ui crashes after dirty flashing WITH the or all the xpoded mods activated, might know your problem. One tip for dirty flashing is to make sure the xposed mods are deactivated (for some users it is not required) some xposed modules need root acces themselves instead just only via xposed and i found out if xposed is disabled after dirty flash the mods that have root acces screw up some stuff, you can try it this way.

The other problem can also themes that are activated, switch them too because sometimes they also cause this kind of problems

Xposed is always deactivated after a flash.
The Following User Says Thank You to Droidphilev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 11:03 AM   |  #206  
Senior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 40
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidphilev

Xposed is always deactivated after a flash.

Well then disable root acces to the modules that also need root next to be activated by xposed.
20th October 2014, 11:39 AM   |  #207  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 163
 
1,261 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by its the peanut

Well then disable root acces to the modules that also need root next to be activated by xposed.

Since Xposed is disabled the modules are also disabled of course. I'm trying to tell that Xposed cannot be the reason for system UI crashes right after a flash.
20th October 2014, 11:51 AM   |  #208  
Senior Member
Flag Delft
Thanks Meter: 40
 
245 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidphilev

Since Xposed is disabled the modules are also disabled of course. I'm trying to tell that Xposed cannot be the reason for system UI crashes right after a flash.

And i am trying to tell you that some mods also need root acces themselves, and root acces wont be disabled after flashing. Xposed isnt the problem but the mods that use root acces,
Some mods that have the option to restart the system ui need root acces for it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy Mega Android Development by ThreadRank