OP saidak

19th October 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #471  
Flag milano
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dadino

there's no apk that work on our unit.. i tried spirit, and doesn't work, the original one doesn't show on nova launcher...
i don't know...

i installed the radio launcher apk, and works, show me an icon on nova launcher home screen!!!!!!! very happy!!! thank you !!!!!
i have two little issues,
the 3g dongle show me the status but doest connect ever, i have to test better,
and the second is the gps status, the little icon on the top, appear and disappear quiclky, like crazy, i go off and on, and after works fine, but after a stop return to don't work, strange someone has suggestion?
thank you guys, the main thing is the unit works!!!!!
thanks
davide
Yesterday, 12:25 PM   |  #472  
Flag milano
Thanks Meter: 1

28 posts
More
i installed the radio launcher apk, and works, show me an icon on nova launcher home screen!!!!!!! very happy!!! thank you !!!!!
and the second is the gps status, the little icon on the top, appear and disappear quiclky, like crazy, i go off and on, and after works fine, but after a stop return to don't work, strange someone has suggestion?
thanks
davide

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by toologic

1. Spirit.apk will not work for our radio. We don't have FM module on the board as standart android device. We have fm (like bluetooth) on "motherboard" and special software, that work via interface
2. "Normalized" - means that some modes were restored to their normal place, and some modes were included. So now all modes in Settings.apk are normal, generally accepted view.
3. I write about change buttons color - It can not be done programmatically.

thanks
davide
Yesterday, 02:56 PM   |  #473  
Thanks Meter: 0

34 posts
says888says, thanks man. You make my day. Your launcher works perfect. Now I am on NOVA too. GOOD BUY ugly shell!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
2din, car, chinese, head unit
Previous Thread Next Thread