i followed all the steps u mentioned on above..as per Klog.txt
only one error i noticed
Error: Driver 'msm_otg' is already registered, aborting
please help me how to overcome this issue.
Yes, it should disconnect when TPToolbox starts ... then reconnect as a different type USB endpoint.
And do another disconnect/reconnect when it's supposed to give the "Mount Media".
Hopefully, the TPToolbox kernel log will provide some useful information. Here's how to get that.
1) Load TPToolbox as before and select "Mount Media"
2) Wait a minute, then select "Umount Media"
3) Select "Reboot" and start holding the VolumeUP button and hold it until you see the big USB symbol (i.e. webOS recovery)
NOTE: It's important that you go straight to the USB symbol in this way (i.e. not select webOS recovery from moboot)
If it doesn't go straight to webOS recovery (i.e. you get moboot menu or it boots to something else), you will go back to step 1.
4) Download http://goo.im/devs/jcsullins/cmtouch...ox/palmenv.bat
NOTE: Don't include the quotes ("") surrounding the commands to be run below.
5) Open a "Command Prompt" and then run "cd Downloads" (I.e. I'm assuming you saved palmenv.bat to Downloads above)
6) Run "palmenv"
7) Now run "novacom -t open tty:// > klog.txt"
8) At this point, it should appear that that command is still running (no new command prompt appears)
9) Now type "klog last" (w/o the quotes, enter afterwards)
10) Then wait 30 seconds and the type "poweroff" (w/o the quotes, enter afterwards)
Here's what it looked like in my command-prompt window:
Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600] Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Users\jc>cd Downloads C:\Users\jc\Downloads>palmenv Setting Novacom path ... C:\Users\jc\Downloads>novacom -t open tty:// > klog.txt klog last poweroff Sat Jun 07 17:21:35 2014 novacomd socket was closed prematurely novacom: unexpected EOF from server C:\Users\jc\Downloads>
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|