Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][4.4.x] AOKP :: kitkat :: nightlies | test builds :: amami {Z1compact}

OP championswimmer

14th September 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 11

77 posts
Perfect
Rom is realy nice and smooth working, Thanx!
18th September 2014, 12:51 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 7

23 posts
Thanks a lot for the Rom - it's working quite well (sometimes it freezes but that's no big deal). Anyway, I have a small question: Am I missing something but aren't there options for regulating the auto brightness levels and for auto hiding the navigation bar? The auto brightness levels are too low for me, but it seems that I cannot adjust them. And I cannot find an option to auto hide the navigation bar, only to permanently hide.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions.
25th September 2014, 03:56 PM   |  #23  
Flag Köln
Thanks Meter: 29

216 posts
More
What Kernel should I use?

Reagrds
Crean
29th September 2014, 12:03 PM   |  #24  

49 posts
More
encrypting issues
having some issues after for the first time encrypting my phone, the screen does not turn on after leaving it on a dock and requires the powerbutton to be held down to get it to reboot, and the 3g connectivity seems to be dropping out/staying off not sure if i can isolate and prove that it is the rom, none of this happened prior to encrypting , dont want to have to unencrypt it as i need it for work byo policy. any one have any solutions or further info i need to provide?

the 3g issue was APN related, deleted all of them and put a fresh lot in and all seems to be swell.

update on the screen going dead, seems to only happen after charging (will test more if it is dock related or usb aswell), not sure about phone calls but the alarm most definitely does not work after it happens. is this a aokp wide thingy? or just a z1c (or me) problem? will report back with more details
Last edited by VooDoo.maGiK; 30th September 2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: updated info
3rd October 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #25  
Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo.maGiK

having some issues after for the first time encrypting my phone, the screen does not turn on after leaving it on a dock and requires the powerbutton to be held down to get it to reboot, and the 3g connectivity seems to be dropping out/staying off not sure if i can isolate and prove that it is the rom, none of this happened prior to encrypting , dont want to have to unencrypt it as i need it for work byo policy. any one have any solutions or further info i need to provide?

the 3g issue was APN related, deleted all of them and put a fresh lot in and all seems to be swell.

update on the screen going dead, seems to only happen after charging (will test more if it is dock related or usb aswell), not sure about phone calls but the alarm most definitely does not work after it happens. is this a aokp wide thingy? or just a z1c (or me) problem? will report back with more details

could you please fill that in at http://bugs.aokp.co

Thanks
3rd October 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #26  

49 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by championswimmer

could you please fill that in at http://bugs.aokp.co

Thanks

http://bugs.aokp.co/issues/330
dont think it is the right place for the bug but was not a listing i could see to add it to besides that.

happy hunting
7th October 2014, 11:09 AM   |  #27  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 59

388 posts
More
Hi,

I would like to ask you why the "kill task" or "hold back to kill task" is not working for this ROM?
Otherwise this is the greatest ROM for Z1 so far.
Can you please check /investigate?

Thank you.
20th October 2014, 05:37 PM   |  #29  
Thanks Meter: 11

77 posts
When can we expect Lollipop from AOKP? although this is a very good rom, I am of course excited

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread