Stweaks profiles for dorimanx LG-G2 Kernel

OP adyjl

14th October 2014, 12:37 PM   |  #81  
Thanks Meter: 8

110 posts
More
hey bloof i was on 7.8 and then i took the Settings what is in Post #72 "extreme_performance.profile_backup" , then i put the file into my SDCard and then i go to Stweaks and click once on Restore Button,then went Stweaks automaticly out.Then i started Stweaks again,and then i clicked Profile Check,but it does not work its showing nothing,and the Settings has not accept. I tried some Settings ,but same effect.

Have u guys a good Setting for my BEEN ,wich i can type manuel the Settings.Of course with good Performance and Battery.Thx
14th October 2014, 02:40 PM   |  #82  
Thanks Meter: 35

80 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by profeet

hey bloof i was on 7.8 and then i took the Settings what is in Post #72 "extreme_performance.profile_backup" , then i put the file into my SDCard and then i go to Stweaks and click once on Restore Button,then went Stweaks automaticly out.Then i started Stweaks again,and then i clicked Profile Check,but it does not work its showing nothing,and the Settings has not accept. I tried some Settings ,but same effect.

Have u guys a good Setting for my BEEN ,wich i can type manuel the Settings.Of course with good Performance and Battery.Thx

If you want to do it manually then just open the extreme profile backup file on a text editor and check the settings.
Yesterday, 03:14 AM   |  #83  
Thanks Meter: 3

11 posts
Phone: Lg G2 D803 (Rogers Canada)
Rom: Cloudyflex 2.6
Kernel: Dorimanx 8.5
OC: Low 2.0GHz
Governor: Alucard
Touch Boost: 1.190ghz
Sample Rate: 50000 rate
Cpu-Tweaks : on max 2.0ghz min 300mhz
Cpu core controls : off
Hotplug: Alucard
hotplug suspend : on
hotplug cpu Booster: Dual
I/O: Screen On-ROW Screen Off-ROW
Screen on time: 6h05m
Gaming performance (dead triggers 2 on High): Amazing

Sent from my LG-D803 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to agonthier2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:18 PM   |  #84  
Thanks Meter: 15

128 posts
Hey guys. Can anybody share with me Stweaks setting for good battery on last dorimanx?
Im novice about Stweaks. Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread