FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Bares All in New Tear Down Gallery

Last year, the launch of the OnePlus One, dubbed ‘the flagship killer’, visibly … more

Focus – An Attractive But Raw Gallery Replacement

Focus is an attractive new app built by XDA members Liam Spradlin … more

How to Root the LG G4 and Install TWRP Recovery – XDA TV

A rooting method has finally been found for the flagship LG G4. In this … more

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

N7502 and non-stock wallpapers

259 posts
Thanks Meter: 24
 
By rsawoseyin, Senior Member on 13th June 2014, 05:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am having a strange experience with my Note 3 Neo Duos (N7502). When I install any other launcher (Go, Nova, Solo, etc). It installs fine and I select a theme of my choice. It all looks great. But after SOME HOURS, the wallpaper is replaced with the default wallpaper, which is all blue. Once that happens, I can no longer select ANY non-stock wallpaper with ANY launcher. Even with Go Launcher I cannot select a Go wallpaper. Has anyone had this experience?
 
 
16th June 2014, 06:39 AM |#2  
filthykid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 84
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsawoseyin

I am having a strange experience with my Note 3 Neo Duos (N7502). When I install any other launcher (Go, Nova, Solo, etc). It installs fine and I select a theme of my choice. It all looks great. But after SOME HOURS, the wallpaper is replaced with the default wallpaper, which is all blue. Once that happens, I can no longer select ANY non-stock wallpaper with ANY launcher. Even with Go Launcher I cannot select a Go wallpaper. Has anyone had this experience?

That blue one with a bunch of shortcuts in ARC shape?
16th June 2014, 08:25 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthykid

That blue one with a bunch of shortcuts in ARC shape?

The default is just the plain blue wallpaper. But that is not the issue. the issue is that any non-stock wallpaper I select is NOT selectable. But I can select any stock wallpaper, including the live wallpapers.
20th June 2014, 11:46 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Every sim has its own wallpaper ! when you change the wallpaper you actually chnage it for the default sim. when sim 2 is used, the wallpaper assigned to it shows.
to see wallpaper being changed: put "Dual sim" Widget on your screen ; change the active sim and you'll see your wallpaper immediately changes.

I hope you understand my English.
The Following User Says Thank You to AboFatimah For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd June 2014, 12:19 AM |#5  
Zubair1024's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 77
 
More
I'm guessing a screenshot will help us to help you solve your problem.

Sent from my SM-N7505 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
13th August 2014, 05:43 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Angry
Quote:
Originally Posted by AboFatimah

Every sim has its own wallpaper ! when you change the wallpaper you actually chnage it for the default sim. when sim 2 is used, the wallpaper assigned to it shows.
to see wallpaper being changed: put "Dual sim" Widget on your screen ; change the active sim and you'll see your wallpaper immediately changes.

I hope you understand my English.

Yes That's The Reason!!
by switching your sim card,the wallpaper and screen lock wall will change!!

and even when you switch it,even the sms will be send via that number with 3rd party sms apps Like Go SMS

i.e. if u select sim 2 and rply a sms, go sms will send your MSG by the second SIM Num!! LOL
20th October 2014, 07:08 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lagos
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Many thanks! I now see it is related to the active SIM. I followed the advise here and it works.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
n7502, theme, wallpaper
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes