U8 UWatch Pro

OP alesul

17th October 2014, 04:45 AM   |  #141  
Thanks Meter: 0

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustanut666

Have u tried just leaving the watch on so it drains completely. I think I read somewhere someone had same issue I think.

Thanks, but how would you let the watch drain completely as it just shuts off by itself after a minute or two? As it stands now the watch switches on now with the white screen on first press on 2nd press music plays for a moment, then it shuts off. Or do you mean to constantly press the on/off button every time it shuts off?
17th October 2014, 04:47 AM   |  #142  
Thanks Meter: 6

76 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitigator

Thanks, but how would you let the watch drain completely as it just shuts off by itself after a minute or two? As it stands now the watch switches on now with the white screen on first press on 2nd press music plays for a moment, then it shuts off. Or do you mean to constantly press the on/off button every time it shuts off?

Just leave the watch on. The screen will be off but it's actually still should be on. In a day or so. It will die completely.
The Following User Says Thank You to bustanut666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:13 PM   |  #143  

11 posts
Today I received an U8 pro. An wonderfull piece of techniks, in this little computer. Thanks to all the info in this threat, almost everything, you can find here
I hope the answer of two questions I find here:
How can you connect the U8 pro watch with an computer ?
Does it have the possibility to update the firmware, en where can you find the actual firmware of this watch ?
Near the bleu Bluetooth icon on top of the screen, sometimes there is an other bleu icon with an " ! " in it. What does this mean ?
is there an complete manual for the U8 pro available ?
Yesterday, 07:22 PM   |  #144  

9 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bustanut666

Just leave the watch on. The screen will be off but it's actually still should be on. In a day or so. It will die completely.

Well that didn't work. Let the battery die completely then charged it for an hour. The white screen with coloured pixels returned - screen is completely unresponsive - this watch is toast i.e. useless.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread