[Q&A]X-Note G900F S5 PORT [N9005 ONLY]

OP antique_sonic

1st September 2014, 05:09 AM   |  #361  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Auto-Restart while Charging
Hi,

I ported this rom about 3 days back on my N-9005. The rom is amazing, thanks to the developers!
But, I am facing one small problem. Whenever I put my phone to charge, after sometime, say about 15-20 mins, it restarts on its own and it gets stuck at 'android is upgrading' screen. It won't move from there even after hours, I have to manually restart the phone again to make it work.

Thanks!
1st September 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #362  
Flag Carlisle
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
More
Version 20 is available now.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
2nd September 2014, 03:09 PM   |  #363  

3 posts
Camera on sview stoped, music is lagging and APN doesnt save
Hi guys, first I wanna say: great job! This ROM is amazing! So, I have some issues... (1) In the sview when I call the camera, the camera doesnt open, appers a msg that it has stoped. And has no more snote on the sview? Can I change it keeping the custom background? (2) The APN when I save one more configuration desappers from the APNs list. And the more important: (3) The music, from Musics or from TuneIn "whimper" and lagging when the screen is off. Can I fix it? Maybe changing the Screen's Off CPU core. I dunno what is better for the battery. Thank you!!!
4th September 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #364  

3 posts
I fix the music lag... If anyone want, ask me. I can't send the file here.
21st September 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #365  
Flag KK

64 posts
More
Hi all, my n9005 stucked at the boot screen where this wording appear at "kernel is not seandroid enforcing"
I m coming from x-note 18
I flashed this rom under chenglu latest recovery and phliz touch recovery.. but they all give me same result.. phone wont boot and stucked there..
I did having a full wipe, wipe cache, wipe davik cache, format data, format cache, format system.. but i just cant get it work... need ur help here...

21/09/2014-16:29
just tried to flash an official kitkat rom from sammobile.
then only try flashing this.
still cannot
unable to boot into system
will stuck at the SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 3 screen..

NEED HELP
Last edited by xpooz; 21st September 2014 at 09:30 AM.
27th September 2014, 08:09 PM   |  #366  
Flag Multan

1 posts
More
Music App not working
when i open music app it just starts giving error randomly music has stopped working
SoundAlive has stopped . . . . .

---------- Post added at 07:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

tried to post in development section but i cant so i am asking in this thread that when new update is coming????
13th October 2014, 02:59 PM   |  #367  

2 posts
Question Playback/music jitter with screenlocked
Quote:
Originally Posted by thor28

(3) The music, from Musics or from TuneIn "whimper" and lagging when the screen is off. Can I fix it? Maybe changing the Screen's Off CPU core. I dunno what is better for the battery. Thank you!!!

Hi

Is there any solution yet for the problem thor described? I have the same issue i tried using deezer, soundcloud, rdio even the stock music player, but as soon as i switch the screen off it starts to jitter making it unbearable to listen to music. Please if anyone has a solution let us know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.
20th October 2014, 07:33 PM   |  #368  

2 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemuksis

Hi

Is there any solution yet for the problem thor described? I have the same issue i tried using deezer, soundcloud, rdio even the stock music player, but as soon as i switch the screen off it starts to jitter making it unbearable to listen to music. Please if anyone has a solution let us know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

bump

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread