[ROM][P605][4.4.4] CyanogenMod 11.0 - Note 10.1 (2014) LTE (10.10.2014)

OP Schischu

19th October 2014, 07:01 AM   |  #311  
Thanks Meter: 204

638 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by want info

When will you have the bugless rom ready? There are quite a few stability issues with the hw switch. Also the IR blaster is giving me problems. But as you have mentioned these commonalities, when can we expect a bug-less and fully functioning rom? Let me know as soon as you can by emailing me on (cocky-guy@hotmail.com). Cheers!

First thing is NOT to quote the entire OP! Second, it's unnecessary and ignorant to ask when the Rom will be bugless. If the developer would know when this will be, he would know how to fix the bugs and the Rom would already be perfectly running. Third, don't you think the developer has better things to do than mailing you when the Rom reaches your desired stage of development? Follow this f*cking thread if you have interest in using this Rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to Svartsyn333 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 07:21 AM   |  #312  
Thanks Meter: 15

72 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartsyn333

First thing is NOT to quote the entire OP! Second, it's unnecessary and ignorant to ask when the Rom will be bugless. If the developer would know when this will be, he would know how to fix the bugs and the Rom would already be perfectly running. Third, don't you think the developer has better things to do than mailing you when the Rom reaches your desired stage of development? Follow this f*cking thread if you have interest in using this Rom.

It was most probably a joke...
Not the best one, but he did make the post so ridiculous it's quite obvious... Just look at the name and e-mail...
The Following User Says Thank You to itsita For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th October 2014, 11:20 AM   |  #313  
Thanks Meter: 1

3 posts
Cloud Search What's it to you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartsyn333

Firstly, yeah I quoted the whole op and so what! Second, how the hell is it unnecessary and ignorant to ask when the ROM will be bug-less? And 'obviously', when the ROM will be bug-less, there will be an update to it now won't there. Duh! I was just asking for when. I mean, since when has it become a sin to ask when it will/might become bug-less? Third, I requested if I could be emailed by the dev and not you. Unless of course you are the dev in which I have totally failed to check. And Jesus f*cking christ! What's wrong with you?! What are you, some sort of XDA police? "I'm the XDA law enforcer and I will not tolerate a lame post"! (According to profile image) stop getting your knickers in a twist! All I wanted was some info on a bug-less ROM god damn it. Damn!. And to get things into perspective here, I'm a rookie okay! A noob! A newbie to this whole rooting/custom ROM thing. This rookie thing also applies to the 'post your posts correctly' thing which should explain it all. Okay so I'm stupid or dumb or lame or childish. I wasn't born perfect you know. Nobody is. I mean I wasn't born knowing everything. And I'm not saying that I do. I mean to go up a staircase, you have to take your first step and then your second step. Gradually, you will get to the top step-by-step. You can't just miraculously jump right up to the top now can you. And anyway, you're not the boss of XDA period. And you don't have any rights to judge me by my posts. So just let me and everyone like me be at peace for christ's sake. (According to profile image) goodbye judge judy!
19th October 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #314  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 83

387 posts
More
my english isnt good enough to explain perfect

1. newbees have to read the forum rules.
2. everyone write with respect to each other

3. peace on earth
4. make love not war

5. back to topic
19th October 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #315  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Smile Note 10.1 p600
Where do I donate for a P600?
Yesterday, 12:51 AM   |  #316  

11 posts
date and time keeps resetting
i have flashed the latest update of cM11 but everytime i reboot, or shut down the date and time keeps resetting back to 1/1/14. Im using wifi only so no sim card. this has only happened with this new update. How can i fix this please?
Yesterday, 06:31 PM   |  #317  

7 posts
More
I know it's been a while since we've seen an update on the Note 3 Exynos. But, I've been pouring over what little news there is and it looks like the gurus over at CM are getting close to having a port together. The reason I'm posting about this here is that I believe the Note 3 Exynos (SM-N900) has the same processor as the P600 (which I foolishly purchased instead of the P605). Not to stir up more "plz port CM to P600!!!1!" or "where can I donate for P600?" posts. But, can anyone comment on the idea that a working Note 3 port would bring us closer to seeing CM on P600?

Here a couple articles I found:

http://www.androidpolice.com/2014/01...kernel-source/

http://www.cyanogenmod.org/blog/this...cm-apr-26-2014

PS - sorry P605 owners coming here for real support, we P600 owners are just so jelly
Yesterday, 08:16 PM   |  #318  
Thanks Meter: 17

100 posts
No worries man you fulfilled the single simple requirement that allows you to ask questions like this: don't be a jackass

In a lot of XDA threads I've seen, the code from another porting project with similar hardware rarely translates. It is possible, and it has happened - but the other part of it is, the devs follow this stuff just as closely as we do - and will probably know about a helpful piece of outside code waaaay before we do

That said, no harm in bringing it to the dev's attention. However, he has also not made any indication that he's interested in doing the work for tablets he doesn't own (fair enough). Don't mean to make a bubble-burster post - just offering some devil's advocate comments

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread