4. A tip to free up space in the data partition if you are using apps like Facebook, Messenger etc. that takes a lot of space.
You can manually link the secondary dexes of apps to the sd-ext using Root Explorer.
eg: There's a folder like this in the data folder of Facebook, and it contains the secondary dexes:
To link the folder:
1. Copy the folder from the data folder to sd-ext ( I have created a folder named "My Links" )
2. Delete the folder from the data folder.
3. Go to sd-ext & long press the folder that you copied & select "Link to this folder"
4. Navigate to the data folder of Facebook & click "create link".
DON'T LINK ALL THE DATA as it will lag like hell. Only link secondary dexes of apps. You can check the data folder of other space hungry apps & link their secondary dexes if there are any.