Ask a question

No registration required

LG G2 Stuck on boot

OP MaestriFC

15th May 2014, 11:11 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

31 posts
So i installed custom recovery with auto rec and it was glitchty so i restored the phone with twrp. Upon reboot it told me if i wanted to install SU and i clicked yes so it began to reboot. now its stuck on the lg logo with the led flashing blue and green. when i try to get to download mode shows firmware update on the screen but stays on 0% .. it is not recognized by the computer however i hear the sound as if it registers but does no show up as a driver under my computer.. if i try to restart the phone it just brings the lg screen back up like a reset... i can get it completely off if I hold the power button even after the lg logo comes up
15th May 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #2  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestriFC

So i installed custom recovery with auto rec and it was glitchty so i restored the phone with twrp. Upon reboot it told me if i wanted to install SU and i clicked yes so it began to reboot. now its stuck on the lg logo with the led flashing blue and green. when i try to get to download mode shows firmware update on the screen but stays on 0% .. it is not recognized by the computer however i hear the sound as if it registers but does no show up as a driver under my computer.. if i try to restart the phone it just brings the lg screen back up like a reset... i can get it completely off if I hold the power button even after the lg logo comes up

okay i may be making progress here.. after digging around i managed to get it to the twrp menu i am using v2.7.0.0
16th May 2014, 02:11 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

31 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaestriFC

okay i may be making progress here.. after digging around i managed to get it to the twrp menu i am using v2.7.0.0

i fixed it, just flashed recovery with lg flash tool
The Following User Says Thank You to MaestriFC For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
having same problem
All the tech speak is greek to me can you tell how you fixed your phone? I didn't download anything to my phone, one day it just started rebooting itself and I've tried factory reset with no luck.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread