★[ROM][NF9][OCT 16][AROMA] Hyperdrive KK RLS5 ║S5/Note4 UI ║Tweaks!

OP sbreen94

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS5 KK NF9 with many new tweaks, features and fixes has been released!
Yesterday, 06:35 PM   |  #4091  
Thanks Meter: 9

84 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbucz24

OK, I'm not gonna quote everyone but I have answers to a lot of questions.

First off, seems like the stock kernel is having issues. I only tried compulsion and that fixed about everything for me on any fc or root issues.

I'm not sure who else is working on one, but I should have my black an white theme done soon. I will have it in the theme section separate from my other ones to not confuse anyone. @sbreen94 will also add it to the hub for ease of download as well.

As far as colors in certain apps, those are sometimes difficult to figure out. Some apps use system colors, some set their own. They also use system colors from different places. So finding all the mistakes can be near impossible.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 2

Are you talking about the light colors also? I attached the patch that fixed it for Jedi Elite 1.1,but it is an older baseband. I attached it, hopefully someone that knows something about it can fix it :/
Attached Files
File Type: zip Fixed Framework for Jedi 1.1.zip - [Click for QR Code] (16.40 MB, 3 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to QuickInfo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 10:59 PM   |  #4092  
Flag lakeland, Fl
Thanks Meter: 7

154 posts
More
I would like to disable or hide voicemail icon. Is this possible. Thanks n advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread