Dock 2014.04 OK?

OP pelago

7th October 2014, 09:39 AM   |  #31  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

83 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8mack33

I just got a 4014.03 dock from Amazon (bundle) and it is slightly wobbly (similar to my 700 after over a year of constant use) and it has disconnected several times. I'm not going to take chances so I'll probably send it back and wait another couple of months and either buy it again or see what Asus has next. If I could just combine the performance of the TF701 with the reliability of my TF700 keyboard that would be ideal. No other form factor really excites me in comparison.

Thanks. Is that Amazon UK or where? And was the seller Amazon themselves or a third-party? The reason I'm asking is that I was thinking of making another Amazon UK purchase after my one in June (which I returned unopened) had an old date, so it would be good to know if they have new stock or not.
7th October 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 7

137 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pelago

Thanks. Is that Amazon UK or where? And was the seller Amazon themselves or a third-party? The reason I'm asking is that I was thinking of making another Amazon UK purchase after my one in June (which I returned unopened) had an old date, so it would be good to know if they have new stock or not.

Amazon US
The Following User Says Thank You to n8mack33 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 11:23 PM   |  #33  
Thanks Meter: 7

137 posts
Hey everyone, please post here if you buy a new keyboard with the manufacture date, whether it has any problems (wobble/disconnect, etc.) and where and when you purchased it. Thanks. I for one would buy from Amazon US right now if I knew they had good keyboards in stock. Unfortunately the 2014.03 keyboard I bought from Amazon US a couple of weeks ago is disconnecting quite frequently so I am returning it.

Edit: Oh and the HDMI on the tablet was a pretty bad connection and would disconnect depending on the angle and pull from the cord.
Last edited by n8mack33; 20th October 2014 at 11:26 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread