FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

4.4.4

569 posts
Thanks Meter: 361
 
By em0ney14, Senior Member on 20th June 2014, 06:16 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Google has released 4.4.4 for nexus devices. .

http://androidcommunity.com/google-c...date-20140619/

Nothing major, just looks like something will arrive soon for us.

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to em0ney14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
20th June 2014, 08:33 PM |#2  
gdmlaz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Miami
Thanks Meter: 540
 
More
if by soon you mean 6-7 months from now lmfao
The Following User Says Thank You to gdmlaz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th June 2014, 09:29 PM |#3  
em0ney14's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 361
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdmlaz

if by soon you mean 6-7 months from now lmfao

what? that's not soon enough? lol

T-Mobile Galaxy S5
17th October 2014, 06:07 PM |#4  
sparkx86's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
I was just on the phone with T-mobile and asked a tech rep when the 4.4.4 update was supposed to roll out. He stated starting this month, but could not provide a specific start date. Hope this helps anyone who is inquisitive.
17th October 2014, 10:48 PM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,157
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkx86

I was just on the phone with T-mobile and asked a tech rep when the 4.4.4 update was supposed to roll out. He stated starting this month, but could not provide a specific start date. Hope this helps anyone who is inquisitive.

T-Mobile reps know nothing...that guy/girl was just blowing smoke up your butt. Won't hold my breath.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightninbug For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2014, 01:52 AM |#6  
sparkx86's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightninbug

T-Mobile reps know nothing...that guy/girl was just blowing smoke up your butt. Won't hold my breath.

Most likely, i was complaining how the new updates they keep rolling out keep jacking up my phone. I don't want a refurb so that's why i asked them about this update. He stated he saw this on Samsung's website lol.... Thanks captain obvious.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes