[GUIDE]HOW-TO Holo Light On Settings.apk [4.0/ICS/CM9][4.1/JB/CM10][4.2/JB/CM10.1]

OP shevchovski

2nd September 2014, 12:08 PM   |  #21  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Panchkula
Thanks Meter: 3,801

1,705 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
@shevchovski nice TUT. Good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by irhamantap

Keren mas hehe bisa nih kayaknya private

This is your old post but i am quoting you just to say.."Always Use English in xda forum threads while posting" - One of the XDA Forum Rule.

But yes, you can use any language of your region in private messaging.

Regards
Mohitash
Last edited by Mohitash; 2nd September 2014 at 12:10 PM.
19th September 2014, 01:45 PM   |  #22  
Flag home
Thanks Meter: 5

14 posts
Hello I have a question. How to change the color bar at the RAM usage ? You red and I am blue. I want to do white.
25th September 2014, 04:16 PM   |  #23  
Flag VISAKHAPATNAM
Thanks Meter: 14

20 posts
More
Prompt good guide
good guide sir working but in frame work i changed that color like urs but it missing when pop ups are arrived showing total black what is the problem again thanks in advance also

Quote:
Originally Posted by shevchovski

Reserved for something

21st October 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by shevchovski

Hello Everyone's
Check it my first GUIDE on here

How To Setting Holo Light

First step
1. Know how to compile and recompile
2. Disable your Signature Verifiication or you can follow this GUIDE GO HERE Thanks To Om @dugeriss
3. Now decompile your Settings.apk
and edit AndroidManifest.xml

Replace BLUE Code with RED Code

Code:
android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo" = android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Light"
android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.NoActionBar" = android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Light.NoActionBar"
android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.DialogWhenLarge" = android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Light.DialogWhenLarge"
android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Dialog.Alert" = android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Light.Dialog.Alert"
android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Panel" = android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Light.Panel"
android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Dialog" = android:theme="@*android:style/Theme.Holo.Light.Dialog"
Change all code
You'r done now

4. compile your Settings Project
6. sign in

7. decompile your framework-res.apk and go to res/values/colors.xml
Code:
    <color name="background_light">#ffffffff</color> Change with this     <color name="background_light">#ff000000</color>
8. Compile Your framework-res Project
9. sign in
10. Push to Your system
11. Done !

Sorry For My Bad English

Press Thanks If I Help You

thanks for the guide sir, do you know where to edit the font color in manage apps in settings, I have changed the settings.apk to holo light, but the font color of the manage app sections remains white, i tried editing it in res/layout/manage_applications_item.xml but nothing happened, i can only change the font style. Im a total noob in modding so I rely on xda for tutorial
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm10, cm10.1, cm9, guide, settings
Previous Thread Next Thread