|TOOL| HTC One Toolkit [M8] - v2.0.2 | 9.10.14

OP squabbi

Announcement from squabbi: 2.0.2.0 has been uploaded! Update is avaliable through the application!
Yesterday, 03:39 AM   |  #351  
Flag miramar, fl.
Thanks Meter: 7

130 posts
More
Hi, been trying to use this toolkit to turn S-Off on my One M8. Earlier I was using ADB through command prompt but didn't work. Tried using this tool kit and i'm getting the same issue. After the phone reboots when doing the adb reboot command, it is unrecognizable by adb and I can't continue with doing s-Off. I have to restart my laptop in order for my phone to be recognized again. I read on a previous post that HTC drivers need to be deleted??? What drivers should be used? The universal one's? Tried installing the universal drives and installation failed. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Yesterday, 06:46 AM   |  #352  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 910

1,109 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm4u

Hi, been trying to use this toolkit to turn S-Off on my One M8. Earlier I was using ADB through command prompt but didn't work. Tried using this tool kit and i'm getting the same issue. After the phone reboots when doing the adb reboot command, it is unrecognizable by adb and I can't continue with doing s-Off. I have to restart my laptop in order for my phone to be recognized again. I read on a previous post that HTC drivers need to be deleted??? What drivers should be used? The universal one's? Tried installing the universal drives and installation failed. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Hi! HTC Sync must be uninstalled while leaving HTC drivers installed. (They're sperate items in the control panel). Install the universal adb drivers and reboot.

Is there a specific error when installing the universal drivers?
Yesterday, 12:11 PM   |  #353  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

1,109 posts
Donate to Me
More
Exclamation Numerous Errors!
Hey guys!

Sorry for the broken downloaded files.. Everytime I upload a new update I always seem to leave a file out. In this case 2 files were missing. The missing files were the client file and the updater exe. So I have uploaded the same version again but incremented the version of the zip to 2.0.2.1.

PS: You guys gotta tell me earlier! 400+ downloads and no reports on broken updater!

Sorry guys and thanks for sticking by!
Today, 12:51 AM   |  #354  
Flag miramar, fl.
Thanks Meter: 7

130 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by squabbi

Hi! HTC Sync must be uninstalled while leaving HTC drivers installed. (They're sperate items in the control panel). Install the universal adb drivers and reboot.

Is there a specific error when installing the universal drivers?

Well it gave me an error notice about installing unsuccessfully. I wasn't able to read it because I closed it too quickly on accident. BUT i did finally get past the adb reboot command but got the message at the end saying my phone cannot have s off through firewater no matter how many times i try. So looks like I have to resort to sunshine and drop $25. Unless there's a different way
Today, 02:56 AM   |  #355  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney

1,109 posts
Donate to Me
More
Aw. Sunshine works very well from what I have heard.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread