29th August 2014, 10:24 PM   |  #21  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 550

1,606 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bassmannate

Is there perhaps another download of this? The one at Billion Downloads starts just fine but craps out after a few minutes. Been trying all day from various browsers. Most I ever got was ~50MB

Just root your phone or get lightwave
29th August 2014, 10:30 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaniondvl

Just root your phone or get lightwave

Thanks. I rooted several months ago. Came back to see if anyone had modified the stock rom yet. I may be wrong but I thought I read that you need to install the T399UVUANE4 stock rom first or you could run into problems. Currently running T399UVUAMJ4
29th August 2014, 10:38 PM   |  #23  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 550

1,606 posts
Donate to Me
More
Its easy getting ane4 just go to sammobile click firmware, type t399 in search download flash via odin. And install lightwave. Ane4 is much better then mj4 and the newest is even better. @root@ is currently updating lightwave to latest.
30th August 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #24  
Thanks Meter: 2

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazmaniondvl

Its easy getting ane4 just go to sammobile click firmware, type t399 in search download flash via odin. And install lightwave. Ane4 is much better then mj4 and the newest is even better. @root@ is currently updating lightwave to latest.

Ok. So just install the official from Samsung and then install lightwave? Basically all I'm trying to get updated is the baseband, right? I'm guessing that the reason I read that lightwave should be done AFTER the stock rom is because it doesn't include an updated baseband. Can I flash all this via TWRP? I got that on today and backed up everything. Would prefer to do that since I'm running Linux and had to use my wife's computer to flash TWRP via odin. Tried several tools on Linux and it just wouldn't go.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bassmannate For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #25  
Flag Tucson, AZ
Thanks Meter: 13

55 posts
More
Download is crapping out. Tell me someone has it on their Dropbox, on Mega, something.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
galaxy-light
Previous Thread Next Thread