[RADIO] HTC One M8 Radio collection for different Models/CID's

OP garypix

Today, 02:13 AM   |  #591  
Thanks Meter: 46

377 posts
More
Hi Guys,

So i've tried numerous times to post on rom threads for the M8 but ive gotten no help regarding the issue. then i saw that some of the replies on this thread were similar to the problems i have after upgrading my at&t m8's fw to the latest one (1.7). So basically, in some areas, although i am connected to LTE, google based apps (mainly google maps, google search, and chrome) will not load. the only way i currently have access to the internet when the internet dies is to use another browser. even with this fix, i cannot use google now or maps to search. i am on the 3.19.000... and have the 1.21...31147a1 radio but cannot figure out why google related apps quit loading. also, i have ran multiple speed tests. i notice that when the connection issue occurs, up speed is nonexistent. don't know how to fix my phone. please help
Today, 02:15 AM   |  #592  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 5

76 posts
More
Happened on all 3 M8s I've been through. All were stock. I figured I'd try CyanogenMod since it was running 4.4.4....mainly the rebooting is nuts...happens when it goes in and out of WiFi.
Today, 02:18 AM   |  #593  
Flag Amber
Thanks Meter: 175

852 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sameer1807

Hi Guys,

So i've tried numerous times to post on rom threads for the M8 but ive gotten no help regarding the issue. then i saw that some of the replies on this thread were similar to the problems i have after upgrading my at&t m8's fw to the latest one (1.7). So basically, in some areas, although i am connected to LTE, google based apps (mainly google maps, google search, and chrome) will not load. the only way i currently have access to the internet when the internet dies is to use another browser. even with this fix, i cannot use google now or maps to search. i am on the 3.19.000... and have the 1.21...31147a1 radio but cannot figure out why google related apps quit loading. also, i have ran multiple speed tests. i notice that when the connection issue occurs, up speed is nonexistent. don't know how to fix my phone. please help

Downgrade to the previous version is what I would do

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by trajik78

Happened on all 3 M8s I've been through. All were stock. I figured I'd try CyanogenMod since it was running 4.4.4....mainly the rebooting is nuts...happens when it goes in and out of WiFi.

Do you have a new Sim in the phone each time or the same Sim you received when you bought the first one

Below are links about bad Sim cards

http://forums.androidcentral.com/ver...m-reboots.html

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1294744
Last edited by jball; Today at 02:25 AM.
Today, 02:35 AM   |  #594  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 5

76 posts
More
Interesting...Im pretty sure I've gotten a new sim. But I've gone to the 1.19 radio and no problems so far. I'll give it a couple days and post results.
The Following User Says Thank You to trajik78 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:36 AM   |  #595  
Flag Vaudreuil-Dorion
Thanks Meter: 40

423 posts
More
Can someone please upload the 1.19 radio.img please....
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
htconem8, radio
Previous Thread Next Thread