[KERNEL] | WildKernel v011 Build #3 | Featurlicous | Tame Companion | October 20th

OP Emmanuel U

Announcement from Emmanuel U: My Kernel Companion app Tame works great with this! Check it out
Today, 01:40 AM   |  #401  
Thanks Meter: 6

29 posts
Nice work Emmanuel U, the v011#3 works with the latest CarbonROM 10/19
Today, 03:25 AM   |  #402  
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
I'm running BeanStalk 4.4.4 Linaro 2014-06-25, with WildKernel v11 build 2. I'm getting reboots after taking pictures. Is anyone else getting these? 9 and 10 seemed to be more stable for me on beanstalk. Currently trying to isolate the random reboots with 11.

As far as others features, OC, multiprocessor battery saver, etc with 'Tame' . Digging it! Great job Emmanuel!
Today, 03:27 AM   |  #403  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Chi-Town Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 2,191

1,511 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by syzoogle

I'm running BeanStalk 4.4.4 Linaro 2014-06-25, with WildKernel v11 build 2. I'm getting reboots after taking pictures. Is anyone else getting these? 9 and 10 seemed to be more stable for me on beanstalk. Currently trying to isolate the random reboots with 11.

As far as others features, OC, multiprocessor battery saver, etc with 'Tame' . Digging it! Great job Emmanuel!

I assume you are using flash during these pictures? It's a flash issue that won't be such an easy fix. I'll work on it soon though, also what ya waiting for? Update haha
The Following User Says Thank You to Emmanuel U For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:39 AM   |  #404  
Thanks Meter: 8

55 posts
Yep, the flash was the issue.

Upgrading to build 3.

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread