11th October 2014, 07:22 AM   |  #41  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggP

Nextapp inc. I do apologize ill be sure to the makers of the app when i post a app suggestion[emoji119]
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I said that I used Nextapp SDFix. It says it "worked", then when I used the app PhotoGrid to save straight to me extSD, it told me I couldn't. I really just need to know if its just a problem with the app or if the exploit didn't work correctly. I ran another "SD fix" app after Nextapp and it told me I had already setup the fix.

--
G900W8

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Maybe you could try the PhotoGrid app and tell me if the app itself is messin' with me?
12th October 2014, 10:05 AM   |  #42  
Flag SoCal
Thanks Meter: 77

537 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackenesian

I said that I used Nextapp SDFix. It says it "worked", then when I used the app PhotoGrid to save straight to me extSD, it told me I couldn't. I really just need to know if its just a problem with the app or if the exploit didn't work correctly. I ran another "SD fix" app after Nextapp and it told me I had already setup the fix.

--
G900W8

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 PM ----------

Maybe you could try the PhotoGrid app and tell me if the app itself is messin' with me?

Sort of a SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess), but you might try n see if uninstalling the app, and reinstalling it incase a link was broken or something similar.
21st October 2014, 06:31 AM   |  #43  
Flag Vancouver
Thanks Meter: 2

13 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackenesian

I'm rooted, I used NextApp SD Fix... I use Photo Grid and it won't let me save to SD due to KitKat permissions. What am I doing wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggP

Nextapp inc. I do apologize ill be sure to the makers of the app when i post a app suggestion[emoji119]
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I already said that I've used that SDFix. If you could do me the favour and download PhotoGrid, try and see if it lets you save to ExtSD, that would be appreciated. The SDFix runs fine, reboot, everything looks ok, just the specific app PhotoGrid.

UPDATE: I just used Pixlr Express, that seemed to work fine. It seems like PhotoGrid needs an update to support this.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread