Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Request)(DCP Extraction from dng Generated by find 7

17th July 2014, 09:43 AM   |  #11  
defcomg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Elizabeth
Thanks Meter: 1,909
 
2,494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceace32

15mbs here you go
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2s...it?usp=sharing

Thanks for taking a look into this!

yeah dcraw decodes it it was an image of raw camera thread.

Oppo Camera uses standard raw picture callback then saves the bytestream with .dng extension will enable it in freedcam the method exists just disabled not sure if the cm11 libs will pull raw stream but it will not hurt to try.

What's Poster Mode in the Camera? it uses jni libs that I could import into freedcam.
17th July 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

yeah dcraw decodes it it was an image of raw camera thread.

Oppo Camera uses standard raw picture callback then saves the bytestream with .dng extension will enable it in freedcam the method exists just disabled not sure if the cm11 libs will pull raw stream but it will not hurt to try.

What's Poster Mode in the Camera? it uses jni libs that I could import into freedcam.

I haven't used the new camera but i believe it might be a locale feature (china) like QR scanner but with posters
http://forum.xda-developers.com/find...a-rom-t2809177

The only other features worth exploiting if even possible would be
"Super Zoom", a 50mp photo compilation of multi shots
and maybe a color profile for Adobe Camera/Lightroom since it appears that native C.OS Raw files are appearing very purpleish (70s retro feel)
28th July 2014, 11:19 PM   |  #13  
defcomg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Elizabeth
Thanks Meter: 1,909
 
2,494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceace32

I haven't used the new camera but i believe it might be a locale feature (china) like QR scanner but with posters
http://forum.xda-developers.com/find...a-rom-t2809177

The only other features worth exploiting if even possible would be
"Super Zoom", a 50mp photo compilation of multi shots
and maybe a color profile for Adobe Camera/Lightroom since it appears that native C.OS Raw files are appearing very purpleish (70s retro feel)

Having issue with rawcallback code because oppo uses a hidden api

the method is this android. hardware . Camera . addRawImageCallbackBuffer

in the stock camera apk that code is executed before take picture executes raw call back I've tried using reflection to allow me to access that method see this commit https://github.com/troop/FreeDCam/co...88ed62de0c973b

but I still get the method not found error even the the method exists in the framework once I get this right I believe it should be matter of saving the bytes to file as dng
31st July 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by defcomg

Having issue with rawcallback code because oppo uses a hidden api

the method is this android. hardware . Camera . addRawImageCallbackBuffer

in the stock camera apk that code is executed before take picture executes raw call back I've tried using reflection to allow me to access that method see this commit https://github.com/troop/FreeDCam/co...88ed62de0c973b

but I still get the method not found error even the the method exists in the framework once I get this right I believe it should be matter of saving the bytes to file as dng

Silly question but worth checking. Does it matter the camera is based on 4.3? Wondering if it has anything to do with the androidmanifest.xml
2nd August 2014, 03:01 AM   |  #15  
defcomg's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Port Elizabeth
Thanks Meter: 1,909
 
2,494 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2006
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaceace32

Silly question but worth checking. Does it matter the camera is based on 4.3? Wondering if it has anything to do with the androidmanifest.xml

try this open FreedCam goto Quality Settings then in Picture format select jpeg then take a picture see if it saves a dng file in dcim freedcam
Attached Files
File Type: apk find7.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.28 MB, 13 views)
4th August 2014, 02:10 PM   |  #16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
41 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2005
Tried the attached APK. Setting to jpg and taking a photo, nothing is saved.. in any format.
21st October 2014, 10:11 AM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 729
 
412 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Pls create the folder FreeCam in /sdcard/DCIM
Then it works

Sent from my LG-D855 using XDA Free mobile app

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes