[Release] JOdin3 CASUAL Cross Platform and Web-Based Flashing For Samsung Phones

OP AdamOutler

7th October 2014, 10:42 PM   |  #201  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamOutler

You can compile Heimdall from source, and CASUAL will use it... But I won't distribute non-official Heimdall with CASUAL. @Benjamin Dobell will release it when its ready.

idk what that means but i deleted the kies files and heimdall wont download the pit file i get interface claimed error alos when i use a pit file from xda developer it says claimed interface failed only one time it went to trhough protocol but then it stopped.

when i use jodine3 with pitfile from xda developers it says the pitfile is corrupt. this should b easy idk whats going it seems everyone can do it except gs5 users. can u please post here when u release the proper software id gadly appreacite it

also can i use ap cp and csc files ziped up in jodin? also heimdall doesnt have those uption to upload on to their interface. :/ for heimdall should i just use a md5 file? i think it needs and image file.
11th October 2014, 06:21 PM   |  #202  
Flag Tucumán
Thanks Meter: 171

602 posts
Donate to Me
More
i've this problem when i need flash my (S5 G900H) any idea?

15th October 2014, 08:33 PM   |  #203  

3 posts
Soooo, everything is fine and I get a lovely message saying the PIT file has been found and all is going swimmingly, and the phone reboots and disconnects from jodin3 - and then refuses to reconnected. The only way I can get it to be recognised again is by closing the jodin3 window, which then means I have to go through the whole process again (and inevitably become disconnected with no way of reconnecting).

Am I doing something really dumb, or has anyone else experienced this problem?
17th October 2014, 03:31 PM   |  #204  

13 posts
Hi,

So after following the Mac video tutorial, I came across two issues:

-The online version does not seem to work for me whatever browser I use or version of java I install, I worked around it by downloading it (I currently have the r1141-dist)

-I cannot get the PIT file no matter what I do. In dialog box it says that the device will be rebooted, but that doesn't seem to be the case and after 10 seconds or so it just says "We could not obtain the pit file. We tried, but it didn't work."

Currently running OS X Yosemite with a Galaxy S5.

Any help would be much appreciated, and thanks !
Last edited by Van_Tastic; 17th October 2014 at 03:40 PM.
21st October 2014, 12:33 PM   |  #205  

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Van_Tastic

-I cannot get the PIT file no matter what I do. In dialog box it says that the device will be rebooted, but that doesn't seem to be the case and after 10 seconds or so it just says "We could not obtain the pit file. We tried, but it didn't work."
Currently running OS X Yosemite with a Galaxy S5.

Same issue with Galaxy S5 mini and Linux.
Is there a solution to root the mini with Linux?

Stefan
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread