Post Reply

[Root][Moto E][Guide HowTo]How to root Moto E [Condor][Noob Friendly]

OP deej_roamer

20th October 2014, 11:42 AM   |  #181  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
1 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
even after flashing recovery its not opening the screen flashes 2 times and android dead sign appears
21st October 2014, 03:34 AM   |  #182  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
root problem
Hey when i try to root my moto e XT1022 and put command in adb then it shows max download s and cannot load recovery" no error , plss help i m frustated i have tried so many times i have followed the same procedure as u instructed
C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
target reported max download size of 299892736 bytes
error: cannot load 'recovery.img': No error

how to resolve this?
Last edited by Rajat214897; 21st October 2014 at 04:10 AM.
21st October 2014, 12:21 PM   |  #183  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat214897

Hey when i try to root my moto e XT1022 and put command in adb then it shows max download s and cannot load recovery" no error , plss help i m frustated i have tried so many times i have followed the same procedure as u instructed
C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot>fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
target reported max download size of 299892736 bytes
error: cannot load 'recovery.img': No error

how to resolve this?

Have you unlocked your bootloader?? Without unlocking bootloader you cannot flash recovery

---------- Post added at 11:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by pulkit.9

even after flashing recovery its not opening the screen flashes 2 times and android dead sign appears

Android dead screen means that you don't have any custom recovery installed.
Follow the steps in this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2755336
21st October 2014, 12:59 PM   |  #184  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
Yes i have unlocked the bootloader

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
21st October 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #185  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat214897

Yes i have unlocked the bootloader

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

Download recovery.img from
http://goo.gl/0xi8D2
And then flash it.
I think you are flashing wrong recovery
21st October 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #186  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2014
I have have read the problems of others in this page some faced same problem as me what they did i will try out any ways thnku for ur help

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app
21st October 2014, 01:18 PM   |  #187  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
29 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajat214897

I have have read the problems of others in this page some faced same problem as me what they did i will try out any ways thnku for ur help

Sent from my XT1022 using XDA Free mobile app

Welcome. I hope this gets solved soon.
Best of luck!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
how to root, moto e, root
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Moto E General by ThreadRank