[REF] LG Optimus L90 Ultimate Thread

OP Ilxaot

13th October 2014, 08:53 AM   |  #1281  
Thanks Meter: 90

200 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilxaot

Lemon Meringue Pie is too complicated. Lollipop, plox.

It will be "Lajkonik", trust me
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to batlin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th October 2014, 12:33 AM   |  #1282  
OP Senior Member
Flag Parrish
Thanks Meter: 619

1,165 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batlin

I smell Polish!
The Following User Says Thank You to Ilxaot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th October 2014, 03:54 AM   |  #1283  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 449

998 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by batlin

Now that...sounds... yummy? [emoji102]
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LaDY Vengeance For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th October 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #1284  
Thanks Meter: 2

63 posts
Soft Buttons (Nav Bars)
I don't know if anyon has posted anything about navigation bars in this thread yet and I don't want to have to go through all 129 pages to find out. Now one to the question. I found out that you can go to \system\build.prop and input qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 at the very bottom of build.prop and when you reboot you will have navigation bars. So, I did it because I thought it would be nice to have navigation bars just in case something happens to my soft buttons already on this phone. However, when I rebooted my phone (LG Optimus L90 (D415)) it worked, but most of my stock apps were broken. For example, messaging didn't work. So, I deleted the line of code and rebooted my phone and everything went back to normal. No more nav bars, no more broken stock apps. I want to know, does anyone know of a fix for this?

Sent from my LG Optimus L90 (D415)
16th October 2014, 09:56 PM   |  #1285  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Knoxville, TN
Thanks Meter: 2,495

2,504 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungIsBetterThanApple

I don't know if anyon has posted anything about navigation bars in this thread yet and I don't want to have to go through all 129 pages to find out. Now one to the question. I found out that you can go to \system\build.prop and input qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 at the very bottom of build.prop and when you reboot you will have navigation bars. So, I did it because I thought it would be nice to have navigation bars just in case something happens to my soft buttons already on this phone. However, when I rebooted my phone (LG Optimus L90 (D415)) it worked, but most of my stock apps were broken. For example, messaging didn't work. So, I deleted the line of code and rebooted my phone and everything went back to normal. No more nav bars, no more broken stock apps. I want to know, does anyone know of a fix for this?

The only thing I can think to try is after enabling the Nav bar in build.prop is to boot to recovery and wipe cache and Dalvik cache. Then boot to the OS. It may work, it may not. It's been some time since I've been on stock but I swear I remember a setting in Settings that enabled the Navigation bar. I could be wrong tho. Not as young as I used to be, LOL.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shinobisoft For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #1286  
Thanks Meter: 4

4 posts
More
soft nav buttons
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsungIsBetterThanApple

If I'm correct for the soft nav buttons to work you need to have multiple or universal dpi stock apps. That will fix themselves for the change in screen space. Also what you could try is per app settings exposed mod and adjust the dpi but not sure that will work. Do some research here on xda in other phones forums like a samsung and you can find out more info on that. Hope this helps.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gilsrageous For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th October 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #1287  
Thanks Meter: 2

63 posts
Thank you both for responding to my question. I do not have twrp or cwm on my phone so I will not be able to wipe any thing. So, I will look into the dpi. Thanks again!
19th October 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #1288  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Anyone notice that L90 Quick Remote used to support more devices, but now after update it keeps getting worse with fewer and fewer devices. Right now, I only see TV and cable boxes. Did it used to support Blue Ray, too?

Is there a way to get an earlier version of apk? Would installing G2 quick remote apk work?

Paul
Yesterday, 04:35 PM   |  #1289  
Thanks Meter: 7

29 posts
Talking Android 5.0 will be...
Hi guys,

Surprise, Android 5.0 will be named: Lollipop!
Proof:

I like sweetness

So no more confusing

-- Damion

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
l90, optimus, root, thread, tips
Previous Thread Next Thread