Please note that for all purposes, consider your warranty void after flashing this firmware. This thread is for information purposes only and I am not responsible for any damage/loss due to the use of the information posted herein. When in doubt, DO NOT FLASH.
Make a backup before proceeding with any of this.
- init.d support added to kernel
- Bloatware removed
- Startup/shutdown sound disabled
- Prerooted with latest supersu binary
- You first need to flash CWM or Carliv touch recovery (uploading)
- Copy the zip to /sdcard
- Reboot in recovery mode (adb reboot recovery)
- Wipe /data and /cache (optional since I have added it to the update script as well, so keep a backup of your data)
- Install zip from /sdcard