Search This thread

sd_shadow

Recognized Contributor / XDA Welcome Team
Sep 21, 2011
South Dakota
goo.gl
Motorola Droid X
Amazon Fire
Notice: A New Q & A thread has been created in the Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting Sub-Forum.
New Discussion and Q & A Tabs have also been created, located just under threads Title, when viewing in a Browser.
Posts from members with less than 10 posts will automatically be posted in the new Q & A thread.
Please check it out, and see if you can help out someone with a question about this Topic.

7wajahat7

Nov 10, 2012
G900H deodexed rom doesn't work. Phone stuck on boot logo. I have the ANG3 bootloader. I didn't flash ANI1 bootloader, as this rom is ANG3. I used Philz recovery.

DamienNg63

Jun 29, 2012
Cébazat
Hi,
Great ROM, very smooth and clean. I just miss one thing from the stock ROM : the ability to automatically add spaces between numbers.
When I type a number in the dialier, it is like 06xxxxxxxx instead of 06 xx xx xx xx.
Could there be a flashable zip to fix that ?
Great job anyway.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA Free mobile app

ManDone.vRs

Jun 17, 2012
Everywhere
Hi,
Great ROM, very smooth and clean. I just miss one thing from the stock ROM : the ability to automatically add spaces between numbers.
When I type a number in the dialier, it is like 06xxxxxxxx instead of 06 xx xx xx xx.
Could there be a flashable zip to fix that ?
Great job anyway.

you can i use wanam xposed for this :)

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

which result on antutu have this rom?
More than 56.950

DamienNg63

Jun 29, 2012
Cébazat
Which mod do I have to choose ?
Edited : I found it. Thanks ;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts