Thread Closed

★[ROM][NF9][OCT 16][AROMA] Hyperdrive KK RLS5 ║S5/Note4 UI ║Tweaks!

OP sbreen94

Announcement from sbreen94: Hyperdrive RLS5 KK NF9 with many new tweaks, features and fixes has been released!
Yesterday, 08:19 PM   |  #571  
Flag Cleveland, Ohio... Southeast Oklahoma originally
Thanks Meter: 2,528

3,654 posts
More
Would it be possible to remove aroma for us AT&T note 3 users so we can use this rom?
Yesterday, 08:37 PM   |  #572  
Thanks Meter: 22

511 posts
Recovery
Can i use Philz latest to flash this ROM ?
Yesterday, 09:07 PM   |  #573  
Flag Copenhagen
Thanks Meter: 202

626 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjpedro

Gtfo

Are you brain damaged or something? 75% of the problems are due to files literally missing from the rom itself or corrupted from the start (md5 checked, still **** happens). Get a better comeback than logcat, you blittering idiot, it would provide absolutely 0 insight of the problems so many have.
Example 1: for wifi and nfc problems no logcat is needed. You need a brain, thats something else. But those with the wifi problem need a freakin fix that should have been inserted in the rom when he decided to call it useable by Internation Note3 users. Dev mistake, no logcat needed.
Supersu was shoved in this rom as an apk in the priv-app folder, but the dev did not think that SuperSU might require a little unimportant thing like BUSYBOX in order to be functional. Again, no logcat required, just another fail from the developer". The list can go on, but I doubt your low iq can grasp a comment of this lenght without overheating your head.
I personally prefer a dev who is more interested in making a nice and functional rom rather than one that forgets quite important stuff because he was too busy putting "donate to me" buttons at every step to slow you down everytime you want to use tweaks until you pay him to leave you alone. Even those 5 seconds count, i am still amazed he aint banned on xda yet for that
Yesterday, 10:29 PM   |  #574  
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 18,813

4,590 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread Closed for now as evidently users in the International forum don't know how to behave like adults but rather like entitled children.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbreen94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread