Browse Your Files with Ease using MK Explorer

Google has made quite an effort in perfecting the powerful and multi-faceted OS that we know as … more

How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] Allview AX4 nano tablet bricked. ROM, anyone?

OP theflychannel

8th June 2014, 08:23 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Hello!

Yet another idiot that bricked his phone by trying to replace fonts: me.
I did my research, i managed to open recovery mode, wiped data/factory reset etc. But in vain did I try. The tablet is stuck in a bootloop...

I tried searching the web for a ROM and found none. I searched for tablets with similar specs and found a clone: Verykool T742.
But i couldn't find the original device (the one made in China). I only know that it was probably manufactured by ALPS.

The question is: does anyone know/have a custom ROM for me? Or does anyone know what is the original device's name?
If not, then I know I tried...

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	review-allview-ax4-nano.png
Views:	282
Size:	141.7 KB
ID:	2787654  
25th June 2014, 10:37 PM   |  #2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
89 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
from what I know , Gionee is the manufacturer of the Alview tablets and phones

http://www.allviewmobile.com/index.php?id=1801
28th July 2014, 08:37 AM   |  #3  
loginfailed's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Focsani
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
AX4 NANO
Have you found anything for your tablet? Have you solved the problem?
19th August 2014, 01:27 PM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfailed

Have you found anything for your tablet? Have you solved the problem?

Hi there! I see you are from Focsani.
Well, I sent the tablet to the service in Bucharest (Servskills) and they repaired it. I'm waiting for the tablet to arrive.
27th August 2014, 06:07 AM   |  #5  
loginfailed's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Focsani
Thanks Meter: 0
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Thumbs up
Good for you!
22nd October 2014, 01:27 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
17 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Smile Rom Back-up / Unbrick Pack / Tweaks
Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfailed

Good for you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflychannel

Hi there! I see you are from Focsani.
Well, I sent the tablet to the service in Bucharest (Servskills) and they repaired it. I'm waiting for the tablet to arrive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginfailed

Have you found anything for your tablet? Have you solved the problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danero2005

from what I know , Gionee is the manufacturer of the Alview tablets and phones

http://www.allviewmobile.com/index.php?id=1801

This is a custom build ALPS mainboard and the rest is cheap S**t

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflychannel

Hello!

Yet another idiot that bricked his phone by trying to replace fonts: me.
I did my research, i managed to open recovery mode, wiped data/factory reset etc. But in vain did I try. The tablet is stuck in a bootloop...

I tried searching the web for a ROM and found none. I searched for tablets with similar specs and found a clone: Verykool T742.
But i couldn't find the original device (the one made in China). I only know that it was probably manufactured by ALPS.

The question is: does anyone know/have a custom ROM for me? Or does anyone know what is the original device's name?
If not, then I know I tried...

Try THIS

Yes its an ALPS copy

Code:
(JB) ro.build.fingerprint=alps/allview82_6126/allview82_6126:4.2.2/JDQ39/1393838060:user/test-keys
(KK) ro.build.fingerprint=alps/allview82_6126/allview82_6126:4.4.2/KOT49H/1408954295:user/test-keys

(JB) ro.build.description=allview82_6126-user 4.2.2 JDQ39 eng.liujing.1393838060 test-keys
(KK) ro.build.description=allview82_6126-user 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.weiw.1408954295 test-keys

(JB) ro.mediatek.version.release=ALPS.JB5.TABLET.MP.V1
(KK) ro.mediatek.version.release=ALPS.KK1.MP1.V2.11

(JB) ro.mediatek.version.branch=ALPS.JB5.TABLET.MP
(KK) ro.mediatek.version.branch=KK1.MP1

(JB) ro.mediatek.version.sdk=1
(KK) ro.mediatek.version.sdk=2
Thank you

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes