Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[SOLUTION] Asus TF101 & TF101G 1-Click Root APK for Honeycomb and ICS no PC needed

OP jlucas_silva

15th May 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
works!
Quote:
Originally Posted by akt27x

It worked for me. ....?and clicked on the "Baidu Easy Root (EN Version) 2.3.7 Apk" link and found it. I'm now rooted and have TWRP installed. Tonight I'm going to try KatKiss. I'm glad I found this, my transformer won't connect to a computer so I haven't been able to root it.

I followed the instructions above and it works perfectly. Thank you!
13th June 2014, 06:38 PM   |  #12  

10 posts
It worked!

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I'm super super newbie.. Now I'm rooted I like to install twrp and get kitkatkiss like u guys.. Can someone tell me how step by step... Thanks bunch! I did read other threads but it's very confusing...

Sent from my LGMS323 using XDA Free mobile app
14th June 2014, 07:27 PM   |  #13  
Flag Salamanca
Thanks Meter: 16

21 posts
More
Great thread!!!!Thanks!!!
18th June 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #14  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 725

1,530 posts
Donate to Me
More
Are you the Dev? How does this method work? I could never get internal terminal to work for root on the tf101 always had to use otg or comp
6th July 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #15  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thing O Doom

Are you the Dev? How does this method work? I could never get internal terminal to work for root on the tf101 always had to use otg or comp

I do not know very well how did I used the Razorclaw as a basis, but with a different interface, however as I am new in the business, so I found a way to create in Chinese, but with the help of a program for computer I'm getting successfully translate it into English. At first only worked with honeycomb, but after a long time working and looking at the root of several devices running ICS unwittingly joined the method of framaroot for Asus Prime with Razorclaw and was a success. I do not know how but it seems why the Asus Prime is an ancestor of TF101 and TF101G. After a while I realized I could join all the components of framaroot and use them in Razorclaw so now supports any device running HC or ICS. But unfortunately as I am still adjusting it will take a while to get root on devices running FY JB or KK.
The Following User Says Thank You to jlucas_silva For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th July 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #16  
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
More
Working on Asus Fonepad 7 (FE170CG )?
9th July 2014, 12:55 PM   |  #17  
Thanks Meter: 571

2,243 posts
Is this that Chinese root tool that was reported to steal serial / IMEI numbers ?
17th October 2014, 03:07 PM   |  #18  

11 posts
More
Hello,

I'am a newbie and this solution might help me so much to root my asus TF101G, someone could send me a link to root ?

many thanks
22nd October 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #19  

11 posts
More
Smile
Yes > 1 click is the solution donate now

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread