900a vs 900t questions straightalk

OP Heavy Metal

5th June 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12

258 posts
I have straight talk... curious major differences between AT&T vs T-Mobile

also if I went with T-Mobile on straight talk how would I use it on AT&T and would 4G LTE ect or how would it go?

I know I would need to have both AT&T and T-Mobile APN's to switch around on?

Simply put if I got a T-Mobile I can still run all bands on AT&T straight talk but benifit switching APN from AT&T to T-Mobile as well?

Thanks
Last edited by Heavy Metal; 6th June 2014 at 01:39 AM.
22nd October 2014, 12:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag The Colony, TX
Thanks Meter: 146

911 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Metal

I have straight talk... curious major differences between AT&T vs T-Mobile

also if I went with T-Mobile on straight talk how would I use it on AT&T and would 4G LTE ect or how would it go?

I know I would need to have both AT&T and T-Mobile APN's to switch around on?

Simply put if I got a T-Mobile I can still run all bands on AT&T straight talk but benifit switching APN from AT&T to T-Mobile as well?

Thanks

Since this was never answered, let me try to help you. A T-Mobile S5 runs just fine on AT&T as long as it's SIM Unlocked. I use a 900T on AT&T (for customization purposes) with no issues. All you need to do is add in an APN for AT&T, which can be found with a Google search. With Straight Talk, I'd imagine you'd need to use their AT&T compatible APN. Since you're discussing service through them, I doubt your Straight Talk SIM would register with T-Mobile or AT&T APN's. However, I could be wrong. I've never used an MVNO and I'm not quite sure how a sub-network SIM card would act on a parent network.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread