Post Reply

[TOOL KIT] myKIT_BATCHV1.1.x

OP social-design-concepts

Today, 02:52 PM   |  #2071  
Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 9
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

How did this work out? Are you now able to get adb working? Were you able to restore your system?

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk

ADB working, but I can't restore my system.img.gz
Today, 02:55 PM   |  #2072  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3DRu

ADB working, but I can't restore my system.img.gz

Adb working as root? If so should be able to restore via busybox, if someone has rooted working system same model as yours.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk
Today, 02:56 PM   |  #2073  
Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 9
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

Adb working as root? If so should be able to restore via busybox, if someone has rooted working system same model as yours.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk

I thing adb is not working as root
Today, 02:57 PM   |  #2074  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 142
 
404 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by p3DRu

I thing adb is not working as root

Need root in fastboot mode.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk
Today, 03:02 PM   |  #2075  
Member
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 9
 
46 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by vampirefo

Need root in fastboot mode.

sent from my kingSing T1 via taptalk

do you wanna try to do me that by Team Viewer?

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by p3DRu

do you wanna try to do me that by Team Viewer?

I send to you a PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
dell venue 7, dell venue 8, development, rooting
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes