FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Stock bootanimation.zip

n/a posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By iDroidOperatingSystem, Guest on 21st January 2014, 10:24 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
4th April 2014, 05:33 PM |#11  
Member
Flag Cluj Napoca
Thanks Meter: 27
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by warea

Could you expand on the permission part ? On long press option, i just see permission for read, write and executable. I dont get what "drwr-xr-x" is.

I use solid explorer ,and yes long press to cust folder and properties , change permission you see this options.
Sory for bad English.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bok27 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
4th April 2014, 09:01 PM |#12  
RicardoA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bok27

I use solid explorer ,and yes long press to cust folder and properties , change permission you see this options.
Sory for bad English.

i set default huawei bootanimation but im not getting the sound!! anyone tried to fix this?
6th April 2014, 10:01 PM |#13  
RicardoA's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RicardoA

i set default huawei bootanimation but im not getting the sound!! anyone tried to fix this?

I manage to get bootanimation sound to work.
Go to system /media /audio /animationsounds and rename the file bootSound.ogg.bak to bootSound.ogg
28th May 2014, 01:08 AM |#14  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Thumbs up hello
hello can you make ios 7 or apple logo boot animation for huawei ascent p6? thanks
30th May 2014, 04:05 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Flag Caracas
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by trikomlabs

here you go sir...
just download and put it in /data/cust/media/

I was looking for this, love the stock boot animation, Im in OMNI rom
21st October 2014, 06:28 PM |#16  
danielpsx's Avatar
Member
Flag maracay
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
Ok i have b510 firmware and i cant find the bootanimation file. Ive found some bootanimation with no extension in system/bin i have copied And paste some bootanimation file i have downloaded but i wont work. It only shows a black screen while booting the o.s. so the bootanimation ive downloaded does not have the format compatible. Can anybody tell me what kind of format must have?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app
21st October 2014, 06:49 PM |#17  
raptor92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielpsx

Ok i have b510 firmware and i cant find the bootanimation file. Ive found some bootanimation with no extension in system/bin i have copied And paste some bootanimation file i have downloaded but i wont work. It only shows a black screen while booting the o.s. so the bootanimation ive downloaded does not have the format compatible. Can anybody tell me what kind of format must have?

Sent from my HUAWEI P6-U06 using XDA Free mobile app

It must be a .zip file!
When you copy that in /system/media you need to set permission: rw-r--r--
The Following User Says Thank You to raptor92 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd October 2014, 05:26 PM |#18  
danielpsx's Avatar
Member
Flag maracay
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
thank you very much, inside system/media there was no bootanimation.zip file.... i coied the file to that directory and ready! thanks a lot!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes