[Rom][4.4.4] LiquidSmooth v3.2 [Official][8/30/2014]

OP REV3NT3CH

19th October 2014, 09:51 PM   |  #571  
Thanks Meter: 4

43 posts
I have recently experienced people receiving 8-10 of the same text message from me. Anyone experience this at all? I believe it must be from LS as I can't see what else on my phone would be causing it.
20th October 2014, 06:15 PM   |  #572  
Flag St. Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 12

61 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoMan

I have some issues with LS, also, which might be deep-sleep-related. Some of my apps seem to be sleeping so deeply that they don't
get wake-locks nearly as frequently as I want them to.

I've tried OmniToad. However, I have not found any way to get OmniToad's notification tiles to work the way I want: I want a simple "Sound" tile that lets me toggle between Sound+Vibrate and simply Vibrate. OmniToad's sound-related tile is too complicated and doesn't do what I want, and I couldn't find an Xposed module which sets up the notification tiles in my preferred manner.

Can anyone think of a way to change how LS handles wake-locks: to make certain apps more likely to take a wake-lock than the default? All the wake-lock utilities I have found seem to work to make wake-locks less likely, not more likely.

Or does anyone know an Xposed utility which can cause OmniToad's tiles to work like the tiles in LS?

Thank you in advance.

Not completely certain but XBlast Tools might have the tile functions you seek.
21st October 2014, 06:32 PM   |  #573  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 4

54 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey! Does anybody know how to remap keyboard buttons in Liqued?
I tried solution with sec_keypad.kl file (which worked in CM) but with no luck.
I have a great need in Ctrl key...[emoji17]
Yesterday, 09:57 AM   |  #574  
Thanks Meter: 69

398 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Player-J

Not completely certain but XBlast Tools might have the tile functions you seek.

Thank you very much.

I have XBlast, and although it's useful and i do utilize some of its capabilies, it unfortunately doesn't offer any way to change the functionality of notification tiles.
Yesterday, 07:37 PM   |  #575  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 11

56 posts
More
Post Keyboard layout
In case @REV3NT3CH looks here sometimes and continues on here. about a small bug:

I am using LS in German, and everytime when I restart the phone it asks me what keyboard layout I would like to choose, which goes to the settings. I do not wish to choose it every time, just set it once.
If I want to change it, I can go to settings whenever I want of course..
Please fix this Rev if you can
Yesterday, 08:09 PM   |  #576  
Flag buenos aires
Thanks Meter: 35

135 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by esilence

In case @REV3NT3CH looks here sometimes and continues on here. about a small bug:

I am using LS in German, and everytime when I restart the phone it asks me what keyboard layout I would like to choose, which goes to the settings. I do not wish to choose it every time, just set it once.
If I want to change it, I can go to settings whenever I want of course..
Please fix this Rev if you can

I'm not in LS right now, but if you choose in "sec_keypad" the "apexqtmo" option never ask you again for that when reboot
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread