XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,107

10,204 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by popoyaya

Installed a few when I got it, nothing that would interfere with the camera. Even did a factory reset to no avail.

Well, if you haven't unlocked it or anything... Return it is the best bet.
21st October 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #712  
Thanks Meter: 0

8 posts
I thought I was very lucky because of all the htc phones I had none of them had any problem, but I just noticed that if I press a little bit hard on the right side of my m8 it's moving a little, even doing a faint "click" sound sometimes, but it doesn't affect the functionality whatsoever, I've been wondering if anyone has this issue
21st October 2014, 06:44 PM   |  #713  
Thanks Meter: 97

374 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsaneR29

I thought I was very lucky because of all the htc phones I had none of them had any problem, but I just noticed that if I press a little bit hard on the right side of my m8 it's moving a little, even doing a faint "click" sound sometimes, but it doesn't affect the functionality whatsoever, I've been wondering if anyone has this issue

Had it. It went once I changed the rear case. I'm assuming it's a clip or something which comes lose over time.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Yesterday, 08:40 PM   |  #714  
Flag Psynation
Thanks Meter: 24

266 posts
More
i am happy overall with the build quality however im just a bit afraid about the volume rocker. Its kind of shaky and seems over time if i put it in and out of my pocket it may just pop out completely. it just does not feel sturdy enough to last me 2 yrs. but i use a case as of now, however, in a couple of months when i will be using it as is, then i feel i will have to be very cautious
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in One (M8) General by ThreadRank