Lg phones apn type grayed out

OP Firebourne

23rd October 2014, 01:57 AM   |  #41  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtifuljoe71

I will say this though, using a recovery is very useful. It allows you to make a nandroid backup. Which is a one off backup copy of your phone. If something ever goes wrong, or you get stuck in a bootloop, you can always use your recovery to go back.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Go to the task manager and close out the app. Then reopen it.

That fixed it and I fixed my mms problem! I sent and received a picture in a text! TY so much!

This phone came preinstalled with AT&T phonebook and everytime I try to select a contact to call the AT&T phonebook takes over and takes me online to sign up for it (although there is no link there and nothing I can do). When I first got this phone I spent hours with LG and tried to fix this problem (it is a bug of some kind) to no avail. It is very annoying and I finally downloaded another contact/phone app and don't use the one that came on the phone. I was told I could fix that problem though, if I rooted. Now that I'm rooted I would fix it, if I knew how! LOL

I do appreciate your help and I will check into the backup/recovery option sometime.
23rd October 2014, 02:00 AM   |  #42  
Flag Augusta, GA
Thanks Meter: 85

304 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wunderlong88

That fixed it and I fixed my mms problem! I sent and received a picture in a text! TY so much!

This phone came preinstalled with AT&T phonebook and everytime I try to select a contact to call the AT&T phonebook takes over and takes me online to sign up for it (although there is no link there and nothing I can do). When I first got this phone I spent hours with LG and tried to fix this problem (it is a bug of some kind) to no avail. It is very annoying and I finally downloaded another contact/phone app and don't use the one that came on the phone. I was told I could fix that problem though, if I rooted. Now that I'm rooted I would fix it, if I knew how! LOL

I do appreciate your help and I will check into the backup/recovery option sometime.

No problem bro. You're welcome, and good luck. I'm around of you have anymore questions.

The Following User Says Thank You to viewtifuljoe71 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread