[Q&A][Discussion]Cloudyfa's G3 Rom

OP XxZombiePikachu

Yesterday, 05:58 PM   |  #2821  
Thanks Meter: 3

46 posts
More
No problems here everything works perfectly! This is the best rom so far!
Yesterday, 09:02 PM   |  #2822  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Anyone know how to get the voicemail app back on Verizon after installing this rom!? I want to use my Verizon visual voicemail but do not have the app after running this rom
Today, 01:34 PM   |  #2823  
Flag Brisbane
Thanks Meter: 92

420 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdanpor

If you've only had the rom installed for 2 days that sounds completely normal. It's the same for everybody after installing any rom, battery life is worse at first.
I can get the weekend in without charging my phone (light usage of course). Give it a week or so. But in the mean time you can install an app like betterbatterystats or wakelock detector and see if you have any specific apps that are keeping your phone from deep sleep.
I also greenify bloated hungry apps like Facebook and all games. That helps too.

Thanks for your reply. I've flashed plenty of roms
on other devices, and comments like "let the battery settle" are common....but really, I think it's time to dispel this myth.

The battery doesn't need a week to settle. After flashing a new Rom, waiting for it to download app updates and sync, then rebooting once more, the battery will consume power at a normal rate.

The idea of a battery or Rom needing time to settle, is a fallacy.

I was on cloudy g3 2.0 for almost two weeks ...but with no battery improvement. I flashed back to stock 24hrs ago and the battery life is back to normal.

Other issues I had with cloudy Rom: camera image quality was quite poor, and 4g signal was not available by default....instead I needed to go into the hidden menu to select LTE......unfortunately the setting didn't stick.

On the plus side, the cloudy g3 Rom interface is far more enjoyable to use than the stock.

Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloudy, cloudyfa, cloudyg3, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank