Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 2,273

4,298 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorenzoraj

battery pulled out for a minute then power+volume up but still showing recovery booting

Alright if you can't get into recovery and the phone still hanging at boot no matter what you try I'd say hop back in Odin and try the full wipe.

Let me know

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
12th June 2014, 02:24 PM   |  #32  
Thanks Meter: 1

14 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistertac

Alright if you can't get into recovery and the phone still hanging at boot no matter what you try I'd say hop back in Odin and try the full wipe.

Let me know

ok i will download full wipe tar might take some time connection speed dropped now. i will update the result here soon.
12th June 2014, 03:24 PM   |  #33  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma

4,298 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

ok i will download full wipe tar might take some time connection speed dropped now. i will update the result here soon.

The PIT file for our phone ( 16GB Version ) can be found here as well
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319199111

If for some reason that full wipe doesn't fix you up you can try throwing that file in the PIT slot in Odin. It's brought a few phones back to life when just the Odin tars alone didn't for whatever reason. Just only use it if your phone is indeed the 16GB version

Good luck

13th June 2014, 04:27 AM   |  #34  

14 posts
Quote:

The PIT file for our phone ( 16GB Version ) can be found here as well
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23269279319199111

If for some reason that full wipe doesn't fix you up you can try throwing that file in the PIT slot in Odin. It's brought a few phones back to life when just the Odin tars alone didn't for whatever reason. Just only use it if your phone is indeed the 16GB version

Good luck

I tried flashing full wipe NC5 7-8 times and finally completed with pit file. Now my device still in odin mode with a completed blue bar for about 20 minutes now. Is it stuck again? or finishing the flash on device after odin shows pass? normal boot up after successful odin flash stock NC5 it still stuck in recovery booting (after odin flash done it get stuck in odin mode, battery pull out then normal startup stuck)
Last edited by lorenzoraj; 13th June 2014 at 07:00 AM. Reason: updating
13th June 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #35  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Ma

4,298 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I tried flashing full wipe NC5 7-8 times and finally completed with pit file. Now my device still in odin mode with a completed blue bar for about 20 minutes now. Is it stuck again? or finishing the flash on device after odin shows pass? normal boot up after successful odin flash stock NC5 it still stuck in recovery booting (after odin flash done it get stuck in odin mode, battery pull out then normal startup stuck)

Hmmm. So you get stuck in download mode after it passes in Odin and you get stuck on the Recovery Booting screen as well??

Someone with more knowledge on Odin errors and what exactly is happening here will have to jump in.

I've always been able to just pull battery and get into stock recovery then factory data reset if I needed to.

13th June 2014, 08:19 AM   |  #36  

14 posts
Quote:

Hmmm. So you get stuck in download mode after it passes in Odin and you get stuck on the Recovery Booting screen as well??

Someone with more knowledge on Odin errors and what exactly is happening here will have to jump in.

I've always been able to just pull battery and get into stock recovery then factory data reset if I needed to.

I tried different versions of odin with same result. Should i keep the odin screen on device for like an hour after odin pass? It seems to me that there is boot loader issue. you know any link to stock kernel for NC5?
23rd October 2014, 04:32 PM   |  #37  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
Smile
Quote:

Thanks for the prompt response, i will try out the link and odin process and will update soon.
I would like to put a quick question. I was having bootloader unlock and carrier unlock before my device brick, am i going to loose carrier unlock after stock firmware flash?

Quote:

Fused 6

That means you need NC5 found here
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2735172

Okay, So I figured out why my phone was returning the statement "fused 6 binary 5" - I wasn't flashing the right version of Firmware to my phone.. I apparently can't downgrade from Kitkat to Jellybean - that was the issue.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
samsung i545, verizon samsung galaxy s4
Previous Thread Next Thread