Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

What ROM are you running on your Galaxy Tab?

OP Lookin4Twinkies

23rd October 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #421  
Senior Member
Flag Tiruvannamalai
Thanks Meter: 256
 
626 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfick3

Where do you find the M11 at? I went to the official CM11 download page and there are only nightlies that I can find. I'm currently on the 20141021 nightly.

Something I just noticed is that I can't find the option of the type of update I get now; i.e. nightly or stable and so on.

Sent from my 7" Galaxy Tab 2 GT P3113

Here. Android-Andi's Androidfilehost

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=14138
The Following User Says Thank You to Bhaskara Rao For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #422  
Senior Member
Flag DFW, TX
Thanks Meter: 38
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhaskara Rao

Here. Android-Andi's Androidfilehost

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=14138

Thank you. Next time I get some time, while I'm on my Tab, I'll head over to the link you gave.

Sent from my Moto G XT-1034
The Following User Says Thank You to alfick3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 07:48 AM   |  #423  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 12,217
 
5,612 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue

I noticed that also with CMs website. There hasn't been a rom on there website in quite some time. They have to be running an unofficial build for the tab 2, I also have the 3113

From my CM11 S3

Flash p3110, it incl. Support for p3113 also for IR.

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Android-Andi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #424  
raizo7's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 19
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfick3

Where do you find the M11 at? I went to the official CM11 download page and there are only nightlies that I can find. I'm currently on the 20141021 nightly.

Something I just noticed is that I can't find the option of the type of update I get now; i.e. nightly or stable and so on.

Sent from my 7" Galaxy Tab 2 GT P3113

It's an unofficial build by Android-Andi.
The discussion of it is on the cm11 thread originally started by CofyF86

Here's the link to the specific post (download link) of Snapshot M11.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3279
The Following User Says Thank You to raizo7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd October 2014, 04:42 PM   |  #425  
Member
Flag Normal, IL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
61 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raizo7

It's an unofficial build by Android-Andi.
The discussion of it is on the cm11 thread originally started by CofyF86

Here's the link to the specific post (download link) of Snapshot M11.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3279


+1 on this one. Had been running OmniRom for some time but gave this one a try when Andi posted. I've gotten much better battery life with CM11 and smooth operation. I do miss the Circle Launcher and OmniSwitch from OmniRom but the battery life makes up for it!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes