[ROM] [4.4.4] [CyanogenMod 11 by Jcsullins] [DM] [10/02/14]

OP BIGSimon

Yesterday, 05:11 PM   |  #801  
Flag Sunny Central Florida!!!
Thanks Meter: 620

1,218 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Nemesis

Would I be able to just flash the 0105 Gapps or do I need to do a total reset/wipe?

Flashing the gapps should do it. But in a pinch don't be afraid to do the total reset.

NT.
Yesterday, 10:36 PM   |  #802  
Flag Paris
Thanks Meter: 4

48 posts
More
Hi
I installed the 100214 ROM from fresh using TPtoolbox, cleaning/erasing everything with standard Gapps.
Everything works great except user profiles.
I configured 2 profiles, when switching between profiles the TP got stuck and it is impossible to hard reset.
Right now I am waiting for the battery to die, hopping everything will be fine after that.
Yesterday, 11:38 PM   |  #803  
Thanks Meter: 216

768 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kika.93

Hi
I installed the 100214 ROM from fresh using TPtoolbox, cleaning/erasing everything with standard Gapps.
Everything works great except user profiles.
I configured 2 profiles, when switching between profiles the TP got stuck and it is impossible to hard reset.
Right now I am waiting for the battery to die, hopping everything will be fine after that.

Hold the home and power button for a while, it should hard reboot.
Today, 12:14 AM   |  #804  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Dead TP
I installed this rom using the toolbox a couple weeks ago and it worked great up until yesterday. I started getting random reboots, I put it on the touchstone last night before bed, it appeared to be charging normally but this morning it was completely dead. I've tried all the reset button combinations to no avail.

I've never had this happen, any suggestions?
Today, 01:51 AM   |  #805  
Flag Sunny Central Florida!!!
Thanks Meter: 620

1,218 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kspanks04

I installed this rom using the toolbox a couple weeks ago and it worked great up until yesterday. I started getting random reboots, I put it on the touchstone last night before bed, it appeared to be charging normally but this morning it was completely dead. I've tried all the reset button combinations to no avail.

I've never had this happen, any suggestions?

Did you try plugging it into the TouchPad wall charger? Give it 24 to 48 hours on that charger. Did you try holding power and home buttons for at least a minute? If all that fails have a read here: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/38786-tpdebrick-v004/

NT
Today, 02:29 AM   |  #806  
Thanks Meter: 0

46 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevertells2

Did you try plugging it into the TouchPad wall charger? Give it 24 to 48 hours on that charger. Did you try holding power and home buttons for at least a minute? If all that fails have a read here: http://rootzwiki.com/topic/38786-tpdebrick-v004/

NT

It doesn't respond to the wall charger, the connection is touchy at times, that's why I use the touchstone. I will try leaving on the wall charger over night anyway. Home + power for 1 minute didn't do anything. Is it really plausible that I bricked it after having it working for over 2 weeks?

This is probably a really dumb question and I'm going to assume the answer is no, but I reversed the volume buttons in landscape mode, that wouldn't have any effect on hard reset button sequences would it?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11, hp touchpad, kitkat 4.4, tenderloin
Previous Thread Next Thread