Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

SGH-i317 stuck on galaxy note II screen after OTA

OP ash0621

15th September 2014, 09:26 PM   |  #21  
terpin32's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 153
 
856 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

Do you know where I can download it?

Use this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2802189

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Look for the odin stock rom
15th September 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #22  
trungngo13's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
It doesn't work either. Said fail on Odin after 90% complete.

Quote:
Originally Posted by terpin32

Use this thread

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2802189

---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Look for the odin stock rom

18th September 2014, 03:36 PM   |  #23  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,439
 
2,332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

It doesn't work either. Said fail on Odin after 90% complete.

Try Zens ODIN MK6 4.3

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

It doesn't work either. Said fail on Odin after 90% complete.

Saying what it failed on would be helpful also.
18th September 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #24  
trungngo13's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2008
More
Hi dicksteele,

I've just found out that somehow I did not backed up the efs file of some sort and now I guess there's no other way to get it back according to a guy who help unbrciked android devices locally.

Thanks everyone for the help.
19th September 2014, 12:13 AM   |  #25  
dicksteele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 1,439
 
2,332 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by trungngo13

Hi dicksteele,

I've just found out that somehow I did not backed up the efs file of some sort and now I guess there's no other way to get it back according to a guy who help unbrciked android devices locally.

Thanks everyone for the help.

I just scrolled back and read it was /efs that failed to mount. Do you have any old backups? /efs is a partition. Did you any TWRP or CWM backups?
24th October 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
12 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Just wanted to say thanks sooooo much. You have like no idea how grateful i am. Fixed the problem.. And even though i tried rooting and unrooting nothing worked. Then i tried this AND i didnt lose the data i did have even though i rooted and unrooted my note2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes