How to Fix the Nexus Available Storage Bug – XDA TV

Is your Nexus device only showing half of the available storage as it should? Many … more

Don’t Forget About Birthdays with Birthday Reminder

A person’s birthday is, without a doubt,one of the most important days in his … more

Don’t Fear Flashing with I Don’t Want You!

The XDA message boards are full of various modifications, with many of these helping … more

Quo Vadis, Open {Source, Standards, World}? w/ Jan Wildeboer – XDA:DevCon 2014

Open Source was a big topic at this years XDA:DevCon … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

TCPMP new VS2008 builds for WM6.1 with FLV built in

OP milesmowbray

10th February 2010, 01:46 AM   |  #461  
Thanks Meter: 3

550 posts
More
I find that adding a reg dword (where the name is the same as the file name and value is 1) to HKLM\System\Loader\LoadModuleLow fixes most crashes in TCPMP I ever experienced.

That's one of the things I added to the setup I made (for personal usage) using components from different builds I found scattered all over the web.

And there are some is at least this avc plugin source. I'd really want to see how it behaves (if anyone here could compile it... and compile the rest of this player version).
Last edited by frmariam; 10th February 2010 at 01:51 AM.
10th February 2010, 03:24 PM   |  #462  
Flag Kaunas
Thanks Meter: 7

177 posts
More
Here it is I've compiled TCPMPmx27 from sources given, but it crashes on my device when i try to play .mp4 file
Attached Files
File Type: zip TCPMPmx27.zip - [Click for QR Code] (758.0 KB, 94 views)
11th February 2010, 12:52 AM   |  #463  

550 posts
More
Thanks will try!

EDIT:

There was no mpeg4.plg in the pack. Nevertheless I tried it but avc plugin crashed the player when I tried to play a video in h264.
Last edited by frmariam; 11th February 2010 at 01:28 AM.
11th February 2010, 09:41 AM   |  #464  
Flag Kaunas

177 posts
More
Well the project in the source code was set up to compile only those plugins that I've attached. I'm assuming that ffmpeg.plg is used for both mpeg4 and h264 decoding. Also the TCPMPmx27 on sourceforge states that it ads hardware decoding so I'm guessing that we don't have proper hardware, or some additional steps needed to get it built properly.
14th February 2010, 08:39 PM   |  #465  
Flag Amsterdam
Thanks Meter: 6

1,334 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frmariam

I find that adding a reg dword (where the name is the same as the file name and value is 1) to HKLM\System\Loader\LoadModuleLow fixes most crashes in TCPMP I ever experienced.

That's one of the things I added to the setup I made (for personal usage) using components from different builds I found scattered all over the web.

And there are some is at least this avc plugin source. I'd really want to see how it behaves (if anyone here could compile it... and compile the rest of this player version).

Your version the same. Black screen no controls etc.It got stuck too playing 1 song online.Softreset needed.

The below version is working. I put GDI on on my TOPAZ
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=443
Last edited by hendrixus; 14th February 2010 at 08:50 PM.
14th February 2010, 10:38 PM   |  #466  
Flag Kaunas

177 posts
More
Ok guys I've been working silently on an update of TCPMP and decided to share it with you. So this update is based on milesowbray's source and includes:

equalizer problem fix
updated flac library (version 1.21)
newest ffmpeg static build (can decode flv1 and flv4 but unfortunately still no h264 support in flv container)
updated matroska parser now can parse matroska 2.0 format
added subtitle support from existing sources on sourceforge
recompiled wavpack.plg with cegcc now it works but crashes the player when song is repeated
(wil give proper credits to people whose work is included when finish my work)

Some considerations: flac ffmpeg and wavpack plugins were compiled using cegcc in some cases problems can occur as they tend not to load on newer roms, the existing solutions are to add values to registry
or to pack plugins with upx. I've chosen second option so after installation all plugins should work .

Also I'm working on some simple skin support for TCPMP wich is not ready for release, sorry too many bugs.

Also attaced another version of ffmpeg.plg which works a bit faster on my device please let me know wich one is better for your device

The files below are very experimental previews and needs a lot of testing I'm not taking any responsibility, use it on your own risk.

Greetings from Lithuania!!!
Attached Files
File Type: zip ffmpeg.zip - [Click for QR Code] (255.4 KB, 159 views)
File Type: cab New-good-ol-TCPMP.CAB - [Click for QR Code] (1.98 MB, 221 views)
Last edited by bimbam69; 14th February 2010 at 10:45 PM.
15th February 2010, 12:19 AM   |  #467  

550 posts
More
nice! a new release!
@hendrixus

Your's is actually my first feedback in 100 downloads (so thanks ). I never experienced a freeze while streaming (only choppy streaming deppending on media or signal)... Also what do you mean with "black screen"? If you just can't see the buttons it may be a conflict with your theme (black ?)... My pack has uses the player.exe, interface.plg and common dll that were compiled from milesmowbray sources by invar (because it increases the address max char limit thus allowing to stream from Youtube) so it would be normal getting some of the issues as the version in the first post of this thread.

Try changin the theme color to see if you get the buttons.

@ bimbam69

Nice to see a new release! Thank you for picking this app! Will try.

I have collected a lot of different sources of TCPMP I found and which may interest you. Among them are sources of flv1/flv4 plugins (ffmpeg based), subtitle "plugin" (really needs to be made into an independent component... and have Intel XScale added) and even one that one with the hw decodeing avc plugin variant. Link is in my signature (I've written small readmes with info about what the sources and binaries (including my package) contain aswell as links to the authors).

Also make sure you release your sources
Last edited by frmariam; 15th February 2010 at 02:24 AM.
15th February 2010, 12:39 AM   |  #468  
Flag www.fiatisti.hr / XDA
Thanks Meter: 38

559 posts
More
Do you try this?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=484995
15th February 2010, 03:07 AM   |  #469  

550 posts
More
@ bimbam69

Your version is great!
Only issue I found so far is that it crashes if I try to stream from Youtube using WVD (works with other website...). But By using the flv plugin (and splitter) from Sourceforge it works (so it's source can be of use).

The cab only installs to internal memory (not the sd card...) but that's easy to fix.

One thing I noticed in eoc builds (TCPMP GF5500) is he edited the lang_std.txt (inside the language.tgz) in such a way that he made TCPMP use the WMP dlls (in the rom) to play wma and wmv (makes these files show in TCPMP file browser and TCPMP plays them). I added his version to my pack for that reason. Might be worth looking at ( also I once found a rmsplitter.plg that could maybe be used to add RealMedia to TCPMP in a similar way ?... using the link in my sig it's in the binaries folder).
Last edited by frmariam; 15th February 2010 at 03:11 AM.
15th February 2010, 02:59 PM   |  #470  
Flag Kaunas

177 posts
More
To fmariam

Thanks for your feedback and suggestions I will have a look, but must say that I'm probably not going to work on subtitle add-on. I've added it as I wanted it to be compatible with my build.

As for fvl1 and flv4 plug-ins they are implemented into ffmpeg.plg and splitter.plg. Sources of flv1 plug-in are from sourceforge and were present in milesmowbray's TCPMP source
took flv4 (version 0.55) sources from nsft.108shiki.com/soft/
The reason for doing so is that it would reduce size of build and keep it in one peace rather than having flvsplitter.plg flvffmpeg.plg and flv4splitter.plg flv4ffmpeg.plg

As for streaming crash there is some kind weird issue. I've recompiled a new splitter.plg (attached below) and now it doesn't crash when streaming form youtube.
Attached Files
File Type: zip splitter.zip - [Click for QR Code] (27.1 KB, 75 views)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread