Post Reply

[ROM][4.4.2][KOREAN VARIANTS] Sling v2.2.2

OP blueberry6401

Announcement from blueberry6401: For F180L/S/K
18th October 2014, 03:10 PM   |  #221  
Senior Member
Flag Birth: Cebu, Current: Puerto Princesa
Thanks Meter: 20
 
118 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
anyone having issues with the power button? like when you press down on it the screen doesn't immediately light up? takes about 2 or 3 tries. same with volume up button.
18th October 2014, 04:20 PM   |  #222  
Murshad007's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 7
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vangeodee

anyone having issues with the power button? like when you press down on it the screen doesn't immediately light up? takes about 2 or 3 tries. same with volume up button.

I am having the same issue..
Some one help plz

Sent from My LG Optimus G F180L Sling 2.2.2 stock 4.4.2 rooted
19th October 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #223  
PrettyJAE.swag's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyJAE.swag

Can I use this on international e975? Rep asap

Can you please answer my question thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to PrettyJAE.swag For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 05:41 AM   |  #224  
huy_gm's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 47
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyJAE.swag

Can you please answer my question thanks

I think no. But u can try to see if it works. U should backup your baseband and restore it after install the rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to huy_gm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 11:16 AM   |  #225  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
ive flashed this on my e975 stuck at lg logo...
i used.. cwm, twrp, philstouch but no luck...
Yesterday, 01:55 PM   |  #226  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd_chm

ive flashed this on my e975 stuck at lg logo...
i used.. cwm, twrp, philstouch but no luck...

your system partition has to be 2gb before flash this rom
Yesterday, 02:14 PM   |  #227  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag.kgb

your system partition has to be 2gb before flash this rom

i have 2 gb partition... 20a from eur...
and im from lg gee 3 rom...
Yesterday, 06:00 PM   |  #228  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 22
 
107 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloyd_chm

i have 2 gb partition... 20a from eur...
and im from lg gee 3 rom...

maybe that's a problem, I came from artmod and also got bootloop.
then flash eur kdz > paulicat's kk > sling 2.2.2 and everything went fine
The Following User Says Thank You to ag.kgb For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 03:29 AM   |  #229  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
108 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ag.kgb

maybe that's a problem, I came from artmod and also got bootloop.
then flash eur kdz > paulicat's kk > sling 2.2.2 and everything went fine

somehow i made it work...

first i restore from 20a eur from my recovery. dn wipe, flash the rom finally reboot and it works...

tnx

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Optimus G Android Development by ThreadRank