OP Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 16,768

10,344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by k5t4j5

I think you need to take whatever route is easiest for you, and we will do whatever's needed to enjoy it when you're done.

I decided to keep it because one plus users don't have to root to use my theme. I can see many cry babies in the future if I remove it...lol

Just a few bugs left to fix...trying to update tonight so I can catch up with Google with TeamBlackOut apps.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 01:12 PM   |  #302  
Flag Green Cove Springs, FL
Thanks Meter: 940

939 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

I decided to keep it because one plus users don't have to root to use my theme. I can see many cry babies in the future if I remove it...lol

Just a few bugs left to fix...trying to update tonight so I can catch up with Google with TeamBlackOut apps.

I see. Well, you'll never be able to impress everyone regardless of how awesome it is. Looking forward to it.
The Following User Says Thank You to k5t4j5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 12:38 AM   |  #303  
Flag New Llano, Louisiana
Thanks Meter: 333

863 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdarkknight96

It doesnt matter to me flashable or via theme I agree whatever is easiest to you by all means choose that route.
The Following User Says Thank You to MrMarkEdward For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 06:19 AM   |  #304  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 16,768

10,344 posts
Donate to Me
More
Looks like one more day for klearkat, found bugs outside the playstore needs fixing. Clear themes can be a pain so this is nothing new to me just frustrating!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cm11;themes:blakkat;djdarkknight96;theme chooser
Previous Thread Next Thread